Ranking
wuddup gang i'm back hehe you guys miss me? my plug always comes through *winks at ryder*. so how has it been going when i was gone? what's new?
o7 whalecum whale

We have been through inactive months but now we became really active again.
So everything is nice around here :>
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
wuddup gang i'm back hehe you guys miss me? my plug always comes through *winks at ryder*. so how has it been going when i was gone? what's new?

Whalecum back. Hey, i remember you... what was your nick before you name changed?
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.

Going to have a new avatar soon. New set coming tomorrow hopefully.

Originally Posted by Woeb View Post
i lied

We've been picking up the pace, glad we all got our shit together. lets try to keep it that way.
I am evil.

Whale! Hi... notice me senpai

Originally Posted by Woeb View Post
i lied

not enough sauce

Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
We've been picking up the pace, glad we all got our shit together. lets try to keep it that way.

It's beautiful isn't it?
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Whalecum back. Hey, i remember you... what was your nick before you name changed?

i was xzasdeded(?)
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Going to have a new avatar soon. New set coming tomorrow hopefully.

wow.. that had been your avatar since whenever i first saw you though.. hope it comes out nicely

yeah you guys clearly are more active from last year so yeah hope the activity stays

i had forgotten how to play the game like completely(more like not used to anymore) so imma have to restart from zero again on my replays

also hi damano whats good