Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
we need
someone to make sure that nothing terrible gets in the default replays

seriously have you seen the new default replays

call me an attention whore, but i started making lots of replays because i wanted to reach those achievements that were set for the replaymakers. having an active replay thread? great. getting into ormo? fantastic. getting in the default replays? as impossible as it may sound, who the hell doesn't want to?

having an active thread isn't really possible now because of the inactivity on the replay board and ormo has lost some of it's glory (not all of it, let's not be so pessimistic).

now if getting in the defaults means having the right friends or having the mind blowing ability of private messaging a few people, i'm gonna lose my shit. this is basically destroying the few purposes one has to make good replays, and i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels like that.

i don't even think i need to mention the specific replays or people, but, if you don't already, you'll know it when you see them.

what i say is that we get someone at least decent to make sure that nothing horrible gets in, AND to make sure that the right ones are in there.

where's swexx? he made a spectacular multiplayer spar with largekilla (?) not so long ago, and i don't see it anywhere.

sprytryne? destruction magician and recently stupidly good at -30, yet not a sign of him.

notnoob? i don't even need to tell you about that one.

someone do something please

TLDR: read it
oh yeah