Ranking
Original Post
[Sexy] Demon's official RolePlay Story
POWERS:

Ok so everyobdy will have a decent number of powers(aka abilities).Max is 5.Everybody starts out with 2. New ones shall be added after like: Killing one guy. Killing 5 guys. Using an ability over 10 times and so on.

Examples:

Demon:

Demonic transformation: Transforms into a demon. All his powers raise considerabily and his blood-taste becomes a need.

The 8 and 1 swords: Wields 8 swords and a final KO dagger in his mouth for extreme situations. All the blades get a demonic aura when in transformation.

JesseD:

Unlimited Blade Works: Sends people to a dimension where they're only exit is killing the other guys in there. Rules can be changed but it requires a ritual.

Blade Craft: The ability to summon a blade in need, any blade can be made. But blades with great powers last less time then simple blades, and can only be summoned again after rest. This ability isn't limited to blade weapons.

CazRules:

Synthesis: The ability to turn into the surroundings, completley hidden with no givaways, cannot be hit, but cannot hit either.

Energy Pulse: Shoots a massive shock wave to the enemy giving them a short lasting shield that deflects any damage, but also knocking them unconcious and draining their energy.

Second life: Upon being killed by a wound CazRules can inhabbit the killers body and take complete control of them, all their memorys will come flooding into his mind and they will merge. All of the bodys powers and intelligence with CazRules's mind.

Everyobdy who wants to join:

Name
Background
Alignment
Powers:
Bio
Weakness

Info:

You can actually spare others's life, and reincarnate if you die(must wait for 10 post from other people).

For example of a fight user A and user B fight:

User A:Takes out the katana and starts slashing user B.
User B:His holy sword blocks all the attacks.His opponent is weak.
USER A:Starts throwing poisoned daggers.
User B:Got him!His daggers are done.Teleports behind user A and slashes him.

In the sitation above, A was pretty stupid sending all these attacks, and B can kill him.

RULES:

1. No immortals.(without having a weakness)
2. No instant kill abilities. (I.E: Killer-Instantly takes over any oponents mind and kills them)
3. Stick to the story, no changing what others say. (I.E: User A post that he quickly goes to user B and begins conversation. User C post that he kills user A on his way to user B.)
4. Have fun. ^^

Story:

(This is based on the story that happened before the cleanout)

One day, a few of the characters recieved a letter. In particular was Demon, who was the only one who actually planned on meeting a strange person who mailed these letters. Another person was JesseD, who out of boredom decided to meet the mailer as well. When Demon arrived. He was attacked by a shadow. When JesseD arrived he summoned a blade of light and quickly ran the shadow off. Demon and JesseD, this wasn't their first confrontation, they had been enemies before. Simpily due to the former thought that the whole story was killing. They began to become a team. This is when many other people came in. Sceney and Caz both sneaky thieves, an Immortal giant that kept annoying everyone... Well that story is to long.

Now, time has passed, the immortal is still running around thinking he is an almighty being even though he was directly sent to hell, making him, dead. Demon went back to the Devil to take his place as a Noble in hell, and was put in charge of the seven cities of hell. Cazrules and Sceney went on to make a fortune together combining their abilities to become great thieves. JesseD went on doing absolutely nothing interesting in his mansion.

(If I missed you(and I know I missed some people) just tell me who you are and what you did)
Last edited by JesseD; Apr 21, 2010 at 05:19 AM.
Life is just a fantasy.Gaming is the new reality

Join my glowy fantasy shop!Coming soon!
Open now, I'm JesseD, and I keep the abilities I had last time.
Last edited by JesseD; Apr 19, 2010 at 07:08 PM.
holycrap that's alot of deleted posts o.o

Imma be the same as last time too..
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
EDIT: With the new template Sly made.

Name: We are Nineteen.

Background:
We are a Decendent from a long line of assassins.

Alignment:
Neutral, though We prefer the good.

Powers:
1. Stealth: We can blend in to almost any environment and move with little to no audible noise.
2. Blade Mastery: We have endured intense training in the art of the blade. We have excess skill with knives and swords. Our training only covered our standard knife, sword, and wristblade. Any other blade we can not handle properly.

Bio:
We are Men in a shadowy company of assassins. We work alone, only moving in packs when it is necessary. We stay tight in communication. We are not allowed to think as individuals. We are Nineteen. (In retrospect, I am a person who talks as if I am a group of people.The company is multiple people who also speak like a group.) We were all given numbers to stop individualism. We have not been called our name for several years. We are Nineteen. Our Weapons are a small knife, a katana, and my hidden wrist blade.

Weakness:
Guns. Gun>Blade.

Appearance: Long dark cloak with hood up, only lowers it to show honor to higher rank assassin or person I honor. Short blond hair. Carries sword on back, hidden blade at Our left wrist, and dagger on Our hip, right side. Picture of Our Hidden Blade, Yes Our ring finger is gone.-v
Last edited by Sceney; Apr 20, 2010 at 04:26 AM.
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Template for new characters(?).

Name
Background

Alignment
Powers:
Bio
Weakness

Name Nsiherur
Background I come from Hades
Alignment Whoever can defeat me in a duel
Powers:
1. The ability to change size at any moment
2. The ability to transport to Hades and bring forth my undead minions
Bio An immortal henchmen of Hades himself, I own all of the souls of the Underworld. I shall ally with only the one who can defeat me in a duel.
Weakness You can only kill me from the inside.
Last edited by SlyBash; Apr 20, 2010 at 05:06 PM.
Now using Sly's template.

Sly the rules state, NO IMMORTALS. If you wanna be immortal you have to have a weakness that you must tell us. And it has to be something reasonable. Like, if we pour water on you, you lose your immortality for like 3 hours from the time the water was poured on you. And, you have to tell us your weakness.
Grr you can't even do anything, your trapped in hell. You should get a new character.. your's is dead. As in you can't come to the world of the living. And we sure aren't coming to you.