Toribash
mmm...how about a little room on Mirc when we can talk to all JR members?
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Mirc??
ezplain more plz.Is it like MSN or Yahoo!?
and how ppls can get member.
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
yes, on irc.is a program when u can chat with other freind in a room, so we cretae a our room("Jr Clan")and chat in this.
k,do it
And give ppls Link ,So they can download the program.
http://www.mirc.com/get.html in this site you can download it , but i cant remember the site of toribash for mirc :3
also about the member's list i think whe must put a higher to lower belt member's order,and an alphabetical order then between the danner's example:

Athens --- Custom belt
iMOD3RN15 --- Custom belt
warbanana --- Custom belt
bRuCiA --- Master Belt
Feroz --- Master belt
SthrideXx --- Master belt

etc etc
Last edited by nikosefs; Aug 25, 2009 at 09:31 AM.
I'm not agree,
I wrote it by data.
I mean anyone who joined earlier is above and anyone who joined later is down .
If are wrote by data,squiz,1keks1,exoray(even if i'm starting to think that he'll stop definitely to play)was the first ppl,after we 3
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Guys, i sort of posted this idea in "Calm before the storm" already but im taking it a little further here.

Is there a way to open a thread in wich only our clan members can gain acces, if there is we could post replays of every mod and explain and train eachother, share techniquess and knowledge and experience, just an idea ( should be in suggestion thread i know ) but it fits right in here so srry if the post is kind of in the wrong place.

Also if the customs and master belts can find the time they could be training the rest of the clan in private rooms? ( only if they want to ) sharing moves and tactics can be something of a taboo for some of us
But i think if we want our clan to be strong it is a good idea to spread the knowledge.
( so just an idea doesnt have to be executed )

Oh and btw the order of names or any stuff like that i dont really care about
Im happy to be in JollyRoger And though we have Customs, Masters and everything else we are pirates and all equals ghehe