Ranking
Originally Posted by TheLead View Post
Im a 3D Graphic... i use C4D, Maya, LightWave, Z-Brush, VUE, Boujou (for mo.cap.) etcc etcc... and compositing whit Photoshop ora Afet Effects or Nuke... but for a simple model like Tori i use only C4D and compose whit Photoshop. The FX like a flame is build whit pyrocluster modul.

i certainly like what he does,and epic 3d sceneries,i think this guy should be able to manage are complex request,+1 pulse xD
I've already contacted him.
If you have some ideas for the pic just say them to me.

p.s. Wb Sluth
Long gone
Also,about the concept
we are thinking of a pirate ship,and everyone doing an appointed job,for example:
3 guys looking on a table with a map,someone on the high sail with a telescope,someone checking the ropes,someone on the poop deck,and if all possible jobs are filled,the rest can be around drinking beer.

well if the request was this,then i dont think i have anything to add,except that i want to be onje of the guys that check the map xD
else i am on the ropes ;p
i wanna have a sword and push woozie and feed him to the sharks xD
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
Also,about the concept
we are thinking of a pirate ship,and everyone doing an appointed job,for example:
3 guys looking on a table with a map,someone on the high sail with a telescope,someone checking the ropes,someone on the poop deck,and if all possible jobs are filled,the rest can be around drinking beer.

well if the request was this,then i dont think i have anything to add,except that i want to be onje of the guys that check the map xD
else i am on the ropes ;p

Originally Posted by Killjaden View Post
i wanna have a sword and push woozie and feed him to the sharks xD

Lol k.
He has just iven me his msn adress.
I'll talk to him when he'll be online.
Long gone
/Sorry for the double post.

He said that it isn't worthwhile to do the pirate's ship, Because it'll very detailed
and we've to pay something like 600k for it.
So if you have some other ideas just tell me.
Some other nice backgrounds could be:

- All the tori in a pirate's island with a treasure and stuffs.
- All the tori in a treasure's map.

Or just request something different than a ship or pirate's stuffs.
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
/Sorry for the double post.

He said that it isn't worthwhile to do the pirate's ship, Because it'll very detailed
and we've to pay something like 600k for it.
So if you have some other ideas just tell me.
Some other nice backgrounds could be:

- All the tori in a pirate's island with a treasure and stuffs.
- All the tori in a treasure's map.

Or just request something different than a ship or pirate's stuffs.

i prefer the bold one,at least as an extra idea,he can do a pirate ship in the distance and 2 little boats on the coast,and perhaps a jolly roger flag waving on the top sail in the distance xp