Ranking
Original Post
Jolly Roger event-discussion
I create this thread from the moment the other one is closed.Propose/ask what you want.
I'd like to ask if we will have a ship on the map(and in that case of wich size?),or if we will just wait until the last phase of the event?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I think Jolly Roger should have a ship on the map, but also, that can intimidate other clans. :P

Pros:

- You will make event really hard for other people
- You will have fun doing that
- You can't be killed, only hampered by 2 day re-spawn time

Cons:

- Some clans may dislike the idea of almighty Jolly Roger hunting them
- Putting ''difficulty on hard'' can turn some potential applicants, non-official ones

Idk what else
i would like the oppinion of bojan in this idea that i thought,is it possible for jolly roger to have a "unique" ship,something like a 4 member capacity but with 2 speed or some other special characteristic?
That would be too much. You are already immortal basically.
Ship: large, 4 cannons, 4 crew members (changeable ppl since not all can be at the same GMT), speed 1
still Boj it have more pros than cons ... so
it's nice idea to do this ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Like if some clan pays us tcs we will leave them alone for a while.

I guess that depends on you.
-----
Also, What do u think about the entry fees and prices of the boats?
Which TB mods should we play?
-----
I'm opening event on Sunday. On Friday I'll add rules for cards and ships that carry pieces of the golden skull.
We will also have event tryouts like we did last time. Will be notice after clans apply.
Just, we must discuss the entry fee and ship costs.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump