ES Recruitment Drive
we can bribe the others and attack 1 for time:d
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I can't put fees and prizes for plundering merchant ships unless I know will you (and how much), Jolly Roger, sponsor this event.
So...
Oh my ._. quick, send him some moneys.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 6, 2011 at 12:56 AM.
I R IRONMAN
No need to send me any money, Jolly should provide the main prize. I can use 200 K + fee for paying up when someone plunder ship. But I need to write on event page: Main Prize is ..... And I can't unless u say something.
I skipped Sunday because of this. If u can't decide, or if not supporting this event, I'll post it, but with really low entry fee and small main prize. It will be then just small event, like Usurper was.
Ok, I'll go toward the little figure and put:
- Main prize is 150 K
{100K Jolly, 50K Damned for he main prize},
- and that leaves me with 150K for ''expenses'' which is enough,
- and I'll lower entry fees by 3-5 K and prize for plundering ships will be lower.

That way, if 8 clans decides to buy big ships I'll have around 120 k more from fees.
I can use that money to add on the main prize. {I can add 50 K more to main prize and have it like 200K}
Idk, what to do if u have surplus after the event. Return sponsors their money? Right?
Or invest into next event?
How it goes?
-----
Problem is, money circulates in this event in that matter that I can't predict will I be low on cash or have surplus at the end.
That scares me and I don't know what to do... :[
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 7, 2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we will give 150k for this event.
I don't understand what scare you,anyway i think to talk for all the clan when i say we will not permit you to lose money with this event
I'm not good with money, maybe to appoint Missuse as a bank/holder/book keeper.
For god sake, I never had more then 80 K in my possession, and suddenly very big figures are starting to bombard me from all directions.
I just want to have fun holding an event like this, not to get gray-headed thinking will everyone be satisfied and payed out properly.

But, yeah, I'm a bit content now, so I'm posting art, rules, etc for the first part of event tonight, on the clan event board.

And, what about time? I was thinking to have every Friday, Saturday and Sunday opened rooms. At 20.00 h [for Friday]; 22.00 h [for Saturday] and on Sunday two terms: one at 12.00 h and another at 21.00 h.
+/- your GMT to this timing and tell me what do u think.
with this time i can be on maybe on saturday evenening and/or maybe on sunday evenening(but maybe no)