Ranking
Original Post
Listing the fun mods we like to play
Since it's a pity to just find some really fun mod that we all seem to enjoy and then forget it, why not make a list to remember them?

I will only add mods that most of our members like ^^

List

If any of you guys know more ( tested of course) then feel free to suggest.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; May 15, 2011 at 07:53 PM.
I like survivefight.tbm it's not really a fun mod, but I have fun playing it ._.
I R IRONMAN
most interesting. what about that shovel one? i think it was shovelfighter.tbm or something
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
jousting.tbm xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
hippy: never heard of that mod. we should play it ^^

dr0p: I don't remember what mod that is but we should have more of us play it next time

sorriso: suggestion added nooo xD
Awesome hit haha. Don't practice too much or else it will be unfair for us when we go online xD

I had a great replay where I pwned dr0p but it didn't save ( must be some strange 3.91 bug)
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis;410172
Awesome hit haha. Don't practice too much or else it will be unfair for us when we go online xD
I had a great replay where I pwned dr0p but it didn't save ( must be some strange 3.91 bug)

nope wasnt a bug, i just did /reset so you couldnt save it :> :> :> :>V:>:> > : >: > :> : >: > :> : > :> :> : >: >: > :> > :>: >: >:>: : >:: >> :>: :> > >: >: >: >: >: >: :>>: >:>: .;
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
FU! :[

Also added survive and shovel mods since they were both tested and were pretty fun to play with. The survive one was especially interesting

I tested lolnade in sp and it looks to be broken ^^