Toribash
Being a mage is a fun way to play.
I hope your race is Breton or Altmer, they have the best mana race prerequisites.
Go and find the college of Winterhold and pass it first, you will meet people that sell spells who will come in handy. Also items you get doing the quests are good for a mage.

During lvling best to go with Destruction, Alteration (if wearing robes to protect yourself, Mage Armor and Atronarch are useful) or Illusion (if wearing armor - Invisibility is useful, while Mayhem and Hysteria are fun to watch ) and Conjuration.

If wearing armor I advise you to activate the stead stone (west of solitude) so you can move like without armor, if wearing robes I would go with the lord stone (near dawnstar) to protect you from dmg.

enjoy
wishful eyes deceive me
eh, I just discovered that I hate mage style,

Wanna be a fighter...
Which race is better?
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
swords, maces: redguard, orc, nord, dunmer
archers: wood elf
wishful eyes deceive me
I really like archers,

but will it become really effective?
Isnt it weak?
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
archers can 1 hit ppl lol just have to be stealthy and do headshots
ima crusin for a bruisn
I am an archer on my 2nd character,
its pretty easy, even without lvling smiting and enchanting
wishful eyes deceive me
I don't usually like games like these. Whats the main reason I should get it? I hear it pretty awesome.
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
main reason?
well its the best single player sandbox game to date, reason enough?
wishful eyes deceive me
Because it has infinite gameplay hours, infinite quests and is pure awesomeness. All this without being modded, and if you take that in consideration then it is simply the best game ever released.

After January, when the creation kit is released, then a LOT of beyond epic mods will also be made. I think in the end the fans will exceed the developers in some aspects.
-----
P.S.: Gothic 2 still has my heart, I don't care what other games will be released, they won't touch my precious! xD
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Dec 27, 2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump