Ranking
Original Post
[e] Electric Recruitment ~ *waves arms to get attention*

Hello and welcome!

If you would would like to join our clan follow this link to go to our recruitment page for details about applying. Post applications here as well.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432419

If you would like to know more about our clan, follow this link.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=429449

Oh, and for fun... check this out. The clan's proudest moment.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=75
You may ask questions in this thread as well.

Good luck and happy posting!
Last edited by Foxy; Nov 28, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hello my real name is Max , My age is 13 , And my timezone (GMT) 3 , and my ingame name is killer21334 , belt is black belt ,70 games more to 2nd and black belt,once ive been in a dead clan named Uber , ive been warned because of shop only , and im a good person , that never do anything stupid to others , and i can help other toribash player of anything they need , my view is on toribash forum is at market and clan reqruitment , i want to join electric because its the awesome one clan , and i wanna join it ,i consider im a competitive man and i will be interisted of the upcoming tournament.
Post applications in our application thread. There's a link on the first post. This is for questions concerning applications. c: Thank you for your interest!
can i join
* Belt Rank:Yellow belt but im really good
* Global Ranking:Black belt
* What are your thoughts on your ingame activity?:Im really active i am on every day i can do anything for u guys if needed.
* Could you be more active ingame if your ingame activity is low?:Yes i could
* Have you ever been infracted and/or banned from the Toribash Ingame Servers?No i havent
* What are your ingame strengths?:Im good at wushu and mushu
* What are your ingame weaknesses?:Sparring
* What mod(s) are you the best at?:Judo
* Could you help other players in Electric in parts where you thrive and others do not?:Yes i could i could motovate them in war if they need it
* What mod(s) could you need help in?:Sparring
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Post applications in our application thread. There's a link on the first post. This is for questions concerning applications. c: Thank you for your interest!

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
If you would would like to join our clan follow this link to go to our recruitment page for details about applying. Post applications here as well.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432419

Please... post your applications in that thread that I liked. This thread is for discussions pertaining to application or the application process. These are things such as questions and inquiries.
Not sure if it's illegal to bump this, so if it is I'm sorry.
Anyway, Electric has been reformed a bit and is still accepting applicants.
However, bear in mind that the name of the clan may change soon. Maybe.
*belt 3rd dan black belt
*what are your thoughts of ingame activity?Well im usally on everday ill try to help this clan ill do the best i clan in clan wars stuff like that
*have you ever been infracted/ban yes both
*what are your ingame strengths? well im pretty much good at alot of mods like judo,judofrac,mushu,wushi,twinswords and alot other like abd and akido
*what are you ingame weaknesses?sparring im terriblewhat are your best mods? mushu
*could you help players in electric in parts the thrive and you dont? yes i will try my best
*what mods can could you need help in? idk maybe sparring and abd
Try posting in the Electric board. They have their own recruitment thread. Here's the link.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=443854

You're welcome, xPinkiePie.
What is your Name, Age, and Time Zone?: Billy White, 16, Texas USA
* What do you mainly use the forums for?: Market and Reading the clan pages
* What are your thoughts on your forum activity?: Very active everytime i play i get on forums and most of the times i get on the internet
* Are you able to be more active on the forums than you already are?:Not really
* Are you able to give your thoughts on public opinions in Electric?:Very good I have toribuddys in here lechugin is one and ninjakyle is the other
* Have you even been Banned and/or Infracted on the Toribash Forums?: No
- State something that makes you stand out as a forum individual:My name doobytime and i make all my moves
- Do you have Skype? If so, it is recommended to state the username here: No
=====================================
* Belt Rank:197
* Global Ranking:94000
* What are your thoughts on your ingame activity?: Im good for my rank i can win without limbs i will include replays of this.
* Could you be more active ingame if your ingame activity is low?: yes always
* Have you ever been infracted and/or banned from the Toribash Ingame Servers? No
* What are your ingame strengths?:far distances but i have some moves for close combat
* What are your ingame weaknesses?: being below someone thats grabbing and on top
* What mod(s) are you the best at?: Mushu, Judo,and pendulum jumper , ok at ABD
* Could you help other players in Electric in parts where you thrive and others do not?: Yes
* What mod(s) could you need help in?: aikido
- Would you consider eCademy the place to go for your advances in places you could need help? (You are subject to be put into eCademy on Staff's/Leader's decision.):Possibly but i'd have to have time
* Do you consider yourself a competitive person, and would you be interested in representing Electric in any upcoming Tournaments?: Not the best in the clan but would gladly like to take a leadership role
Attached Files
Badass Comeback.rpl (57.8 KB, 3 views)
Close Comeback.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
* What is your Name, Age, and Time Zone?: My name is nick brown, im 15 in 24 days, time zone is EST.
* What do you mainly use the forums for?: markets and clans.
* What are your thoughts on your forum activity?:im on on a normal bases.
* Are you able to be more active on the forums than you already are?:yes.
* Are you able to give your thoughts on public opinions in Electric?:yes.
* Have you even been Banned and/or Infracted on the Toribash Forums?:no i havent.
- State something that makes you stand out as a forum individual:i post what i think.
- Do you have Skype? If so, it is recommended to state the username here:no but i can make. my name will be nicklaus.j.brown
* Belt Rank:black belt
* Global Ranking:4740
* What are your thoughts on your ingame activity?:im very active
* Could you be more active ingame if your ingame activity is low?:yes
* Have you ever been infracted and/or banned from the Toribash Ingame Servers?no
* What are your ingame strengths?:close combat or stuff like mushu
* What are your ingame weaknesses?: anything like spar
* What mod(s) are you the best at?:judo and mushu
* Could you help other players in Electric in parts where you thrive and others do not?:yes very much
* What mod(s) could you need help in?: sparing
- Would you consider eCademy the place to go for your advances in places you could need help? (You are subject to be put into eCademy on Staff's/Leader's decision.):yes.
* Do you consider yourself a competitive person, and would you be interested in representing Electric in any upcoming Tournaments?: yes very competitive and would love to.
З You are playing a game, and a player uses a ‘frowned upon’ move, such as shoveling etc. i would ask him if he wants to go to a privet server for me to teach him.