Toribash
Original Post
Beginners guide to betting
Before we start, lets get into the commands for betting.

/bets : shows all the current bets.

/bet <amount of tc> <name> : This is your basic betting command.

First off: Your going to want to make a bank alt. Dont use some fancy name, just keep it simple. Something like: <YourNameHere>Bank. This is where you will put your profit if you make a ton. This is so you can save your profit up. Take this from me, I have made over 1mil in betting, but I have also lost around all of it betting as well. My recommendation is to keep around 10k on your main, and all the profit you make, throw it in your bank account.

Do not place your bet until the 420th frame. This is mainly due to this being the last possible set of frames you can bet. For the love of God, do not go betting on the first frame just because you think someone is better then their opponent, DMs occur all the time.

The next tip I have is Never bet all of your money. Ever. I have made this mistake to many times to count. Then you just end up with nothing. As stated earlier, make a bank and put your earnings into it.

The higher you bet, the more profit you make. Dont get me wrong, the max amount of profit you can get is 5x the amount you bet. (IE: If I bet 100, the max I can get is 500tc. Which is a total of 400tc profit.) But the higher you bet, the higher your chances are to make a decent profit.

I know this is short, but if I am missing anything, feel free to add onto it.
Last edited by Fox; Jan 11, 2015 at 06:53 AM.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by FoxBeck View Post
Do not place your bet until the 420th frame.

Deliberate 420 reference?
Quick question on betting. Do you know the multiplier for the money you receive compared to the money you bet? e.g does it double etc...
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by jmoran98 View Post
Quick question on betting. Do you know the multiplier for the money you receive compared to the money you bet? e.g does it double etc...

You may be confused. The multiplier only relates to the max amount of profit you can make. For example, if someone bets 100k on me, and you bet 10k on the opponent, you will not get that 100k. You can get a maximum of 50k. But this doesn't mean you will. For all you know, that 10k bet could earn you 1tc if there are other bets. But if your bet is either the highest or second highest, its a good chance you will make a decent profit
Last edited by Fox; Aug 11, 2014 at 07:50 PM.

i miss you ocean