Ranking
Original Post
Teacher Kradel: GreyKido (Short)
Teacher Kradel
GreyKido

Hello, Kradel here with another lesson, this time on GreyKido. GreyKido is another version of Aikido but GreyKido has square blocks around the ring. Creating more chances to save yourself.

Lesson 1 (Basics): You should take a look at my Aikido tutorial as it will help you learn the basics of Aikido. This tutorial won't be too long because it is basically Aikido. I can only teach you the basics as of now. Greykido is the equevelant of Aikido with the same task. Win. In Greykido you are open too much more chances of saving yourself from disqualification. This is because of the square blocks around the ring. You can land on these with joints because they act as objects so they won't disqualify you. This doesn't mean you can still risk going towards the ring though. Though they are there, you won't always land on them if you were heading outside the ring.

(This is all I can teach you as far as Greykido goes. Take a look at this tutorial for my Aikido tips - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=474114)
Awesome tutorial as usual. not too sure if the "too much more chances" was intentional. "to much more chances" makes more sense to me. But that's just me.

Can you give me a little insight to the next mod tutorial as well pl0x :3
Last edited by RedPanda; Aug 11, 2014 at 10:55 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
@jmoran98 Choose: Judo, Ninjutsu, Parkour, Wushu
@Eddylee what do you mean? They have never been buggy for me.
PARKOUR!. I'm currently learning to parkour to help with arm control and leg control and to have life-like/relaxed movements. It's definitely something thats hard to simply go blind in. It's near enough required to have some knowledge on how to run- jump and such. Try and include a few tips in jumping/vaulting (I struggle getting over walls as I lean too far forward so I usually go on my hands so a vault would be my best bet
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Pads are frequently buggy. If you impact them with too much force, especially with a relaxed or contracted ankle, you can ghost through it and dq regardless.
Bold colours make it hard to follow, use softer ones, and it seems basically like a lazy plug of your other tutorial.
If you want to make a good tutorial, commit to an aikido one then expand on the variations from there.
You don't need a whole new tutorial for what is, when condensed (font, size etc.) is 2 and a half lines.

Lazy and doesn't cover anything, all this is, is a description of greykido, something literally anyone could learn by simply... Opening the mod.

Edit; actually, I'm just gonna go ahead and close this. If you're going to make a tutorial, make it worth reading and not just "hey look i opened the mod and this is what i saw"
Last edited by Erth; Aug 13, 2014 at 01:13 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Also, this is a glorified link to your Aikido tutorial. I'd suggest adding a Greykido sub tutorial on the thread you have already made to keep all these things in one place. If you're planning on an Aikido Big Dojo tutorial then please do the same.
collect snots from the nose