Toribash
Original Post
Advertising a betserver
Ok hey. Im just wondering, I came onto the forums to see if there is anywhere to advertise, and explain things about my bet server. This is what it I wrote;

HBets

HBets Will Be A Weekly On Going Thing

If you haven't seen our server already. Be sure to check it out. We are Making it into a weekly server that you can always rely on to stay up. For information on SB, Nudges And raises. Just Look at the Motd as it will change every week.

Details:

Hbets is a betting server that will be hosted every Saturday starting at 9:00pm GMT+10 and ending when it dies out.
The main hosts will be; Hontas and Adam.

Events

Occasionally there will be a funny/silly event with prizes and tc rewards!
But make sure to stay tuned to this group as we will announce the events.
For more information please contact:

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=5384784

or

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=379980

-------
Where should I post this?

Cheers!

Hontas.
Sorry man, there really isn't a place on the forums for you to advertise a bet server. The closest place would be the Events Forum, but as you can read its not allowed by this rule:

5. Events board is not a cheap alternative for broadcast.
If you wish to advertise in-game events, make a thread that meets certain standards and let it be continuous event, not just a one time thing.

Now you might be reading this and saying "but this is a continuous event", but thats not the case. Bet servers are not recognized as an event, just a form of gambling and a possible way for the host to make profit. For it to be considered an event the host must not make profit on it, this is against the rules. Next there must be some type of prize for the winner. By these standards a bet server like you're doing would not be considered an event.

If you want to advertise a bet server then you have to pay for a global each time you want people to come. A global message cost 10k each time you want to send one and can be accessed from here.

In the future if you have a quick question like this I would suggest going to the IRC and hopping into the support channel. You can get a much faster response there from either a staff member or a well informed member of the community.
Last edited by Kohta; May 25, 2016 at 06:25 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •