Ranking
Original Post
does anyone know any easy parkour mods that i can train on? if you do pls help me
does anyone know any easy parkour mods that i can train on?
if you do pls help me
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Well i can tell you some ways to get better, try doing boom hit replays,that and work on making a run that you can work with, don't do you tube runs, all those do is make you rely on them, tricking is a good way to go as well, though that is quite hard, you should try too study replays, also just train alot, it's not a simple thing you can just learn from, you have to try a ton and take notes from your mistakes, i'll give you a link that could help.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=450187

You just need to start working alot on things,i still have tons of trouble with many things related to spars,btw if you are gonna do boom hits i suggest,xspar with the match frames as 550 also have the engage distance as 180 then make sure the flags are zero also make the turn frames 10 or 5 or even 1,things take time on this game, the more you rush it the harder it gets, also classic or tk with the settings i said above are good mods to do boom hits and stuff on.
Last edited by BigDog; Apr 7, 2016 at 09:31 PM.
i know one the name is parkour for beginners or only search parkour

its to good to now to run and jump ...
^ don't listen to this person

go to mod xspar.tbm

make eg 5000

uke insulted your mother go kill him
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
pig_extremerun
Parkour_house

Those two seem to be pretty straight forward.
|Evil|
I don't exist
What bird said, that and parkour dream. It's pretty basic, it can help you get the basics of running, jumping and manoeuvring. I'll leave the mod here in case you don't have it.
Attached Files
parkour-dream.tbm (18.6 KB, 33 views)
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
I made two very simple running mods for a friend's dojo recently.

learn2run.tbm

learn2vault.tbm

l2run : everything except feet dq in the middle lane, and everything no exceptions dq on the sides. Good to learn to run as far as possible in a straight line.

l2vault : Same rules apply, only the hands don't dq on the barriers you have to vault over.

Apart from that I suggest you check out mocucha's youtube video "how to parkour" if you haven't already.

(Make sure the gamerules are corect with -30 grav, I remember messing up the rules on one of the two)
The classic Parkour_A, Parkour_B and so on maps are pretty decent for learning imo.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
I personally believe that the trending maps as parkour_place.tbm and other extraordinary maps are not quite the most simple of things to spread your wings on. Let your eyes feast upon that milkshake sky and let them soak for about half an hour. After all that ludicrous tension being relieved, reopen your eyes with the firmest grip on reality you've ever experienced. Slowly make the outside salt of mediocrity wash away as your blood, sweat and juicy tears tick down your body as a rectangle patriotic pendulum that mimics the graceful motion of a blossoming flower in the forgiving early morning breeze. When you've been ridden of all these weights that drag you down into the eternal pits of decent parkours, the pain will soon be soothed. Soar through the sky as a proud bird flapping it's wings in search of food to provide his family. There's several fresh and fruity parkours that you can develop your entangled brain into rerouting itself many times as needed to become a skilled individual at the arts of parkour. My personal beliefs may clash with your own, but I believe all the parkour city mods are good to start your ludicrously appetizing journey of which only the most critical of critics would even dream of laying their delicate lips on.

I hope this was of use to you
i started on the parkour cities.

parkour_city_a through parkour_city_e i believe

worked for me

one of them is really simple, requires 2 basic jumps, i cant remember which one it is but its a p good one to train on. good luck man
w