Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Lightsabers
Due to several people telling me they are good enough to release I am finally uploading my lightsaber mods. This also happens to be my first public release. The wrists spin nearly 180 degrees frontwards and backwards to allow for a sort of fancy spin like the movies and to allow a huge range of motion if used properly with the shoulders, pecs and elbows. Triggers turn body parts of your opponent that the blade dismembers black as though it is singing or burning it, the torso, biceps, thighs and head are auto win. I am fairly pleased with the result but suggestions are welcome. I hope to see some great replays as there is quite a bit of potential that I see. May the force be with you.
Single saber named dab_saber.tbm

Dual sabers named dab_dualsabers2.tbm

Did you say DARTH MAUL?! dab_dualblade.tbm

P.S. Thanks to all of the support and testing I've had from my friends for various reasons such as Odlov and DashSora, not to mention the people who found me as I was testing WIP's. Perhaps more versions to come, like spar versions, lightdaggers and more. Unfortunately I might not be able to make a Kylo Ren saber as requested multiple times, but that doesn't guarantee I won't succeed.
EDIT: Minor fixes on dualsabers because one handle was misplaced.
ADDED: dab_saber_shoto.tbm a normal saber coupled with a shorter dagger/shortsword variant for parrying and more maneuverability
Attached Files
dab_dualblade.tbm (18.9 KB, 70 views)
dab_saber.tbm (17.7 KB, 58 views)
dab_dualsabers2.tbm (19.2 KB, 36 views)
dab_saber_shoto.tbm (19.2 KB, 29 views)
dab_dualblade2.tbm (18.8 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by dabarrett; Feb 21, 2016 at 04:48 AM.
Working on some suggestions, I'm going to raise the dq timer quite a bit, possibly upwards of 50 or more to allow for some ground play, disable points other than dm's and possibly some other tweaks, I appreciate the feedback from people who have played and offer serious suggestions
in order to be consistent with dualsabers I uploaded a version of dualblade called dab_dualblade2.tbm same mod just with the same rules as dab_dualsabers2.tbm