Toribash
View Poll Results: Umm how do i add this to my clan page
Answer
3 Votes / 75.00%
Answer
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And here we have another day....or night...who effing cares. Imma continue with my kratos. And changed my mind about 128 imma get a ruined crown...
"Death Before Dishonor"
And yet again a new day starts with just fucking me....y is no1 in my Timezone? D;
"Death Before Dishonor"
How tf do u war this much? I've asked so many ppl and their clans r either inactive or they aren't warlords or they don't want to war just for the sake of it tho they r leaders...fml XD
"Death Before Dishonor"
Gud job man. As I said on the 27th my exams get over right? Tmrw I'm coming home and straight up gunna sit playing tb
"Death Before Dishonor"
Have started warring. Asked many, haven't warred once tho. Many dnot have permissions.. -_-
-----
3 hours later:

Damn, guess no1 likes to war. i, yet again, asked 15-20 ppl for war. All of em denied or theyre leaders were offline or they didnt have war rights...
Last edited by Arunesh31; Mar 29, 2018 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Death Before Dishonor"
Ayyy, I finally warred a guy, it was a solo war but i did win
[warred (Venom)]. That too just barely, he was quite sleepy but fortunately he accepted my proposal. XD

It was 1 war tho. I think it's cuz I live totally on the other side of the planet.

Plus I got myself a set after 2 yrs of strenuous work, I have a complete set. Now it's time to pimp myself. I have more experience with earning tc now.
-----
15 hours later: Ayy Another War
Solo Warred (Grappler) a.k.a Fighters Guild won 7-3
Last edited by Arunesh31; Mar 31, 2018 at 01:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Death Before Dishonor"

I'll try. I mean I'm not the best player around so...wish me luck
"Death Before Dishonor"