Ranking
Original Post
How has Toribash Influenced you?
Well this thread is mainly about how has toribash experienced you with real life things. For example toribash has raise my experience in writing as well as communicating with other people. Before I started toribash my writing sucked as well with socializing with other people. Now that you know how it has influenced me, how has it influenced you?
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Well toribash has seemed to improve my typing speed and such. But not really anything life changing, other than hanging out with online mates.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
almost got me fired
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
My Toribash and WoW addiction made me drop out of college. But I had some crazy/shitty/awesome things happen to me after that which has made me who I am.
I smell flowers.
Toribash has made me a latent homosexual and it's also made my typing better? (idk)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Made me realize that there really are some crazy people out there (looks at half the community).

I used to type really badly, had really bad grammer, and terrible spelling, but Toribash Forums changed that.

Also I now sit on the computer more but I would just be sitting in front of the TV if I wasn't on the computer.
The toribash community though me the meaning of trolling,trollface,forever alone and stuff like that.And made me realise that there are alot of faggots on this world.
Toribash has made my much faster at typing, and I've stopped using nine year-old computer language (such as lol) hanging around an adult group for so long.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
toribash was helping me to get a good note in english........ the Toribash game experience is my best game experience.
And i was getting a good designer at the computer