ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Spoiled Kids
I was watching some weird things on YouTube then I saw this as a recommended video. LMAO.

Watch the link down below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzt-S2ugprk

What do you feel after watching those videos?
The same thing happened to me. I was watching my normal stuff, I look at my recommended and something pops up as "EPIC 14 YEAR OLD GAMING SET UP"

The kid had like a $1000 computer saying he "settled" for it. 3 monitors, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, tons of recording equipment, and a brand new iPhone 6s.

Later on in the video he mentions how his parents are divorced.

Which actually causes a lot of kids to be spoiled, because the parents feel bad for the shitty things they did so they send their child(ren) gifts to make up for it.

What really sets everyone off though is at the end when he repeatedly says "I'm not spoiled".

But yeah, I'm too lazy to find the video but the channel name was Pandaz and video name is EPIC 14 YEAR OLD GAMING SETUP if you want to watch it yourself.

P.S. the comments were funny
w
I'm not a fan of people with ego's but if they were prodigies at something, i'd be fine. Intelligence is a redeeming quality to me :v
yeah
Originally Posted by DDos View Post
I'm not a fan of people with ego's but if they were prodigies at something, i'd be fine. Intelligence is a redeeming quality to me :v

But there should be a limit of ego, too much can be bad.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I find this rather appalling that people don't witness that there boy/daughter witnesses things under their care partially it's the parent's fault that their children at a young age hears harsh or cruel words like fuck,shit,damn,ass,asshole,dick and bastard (it's derogatory but in a sense) around them saying rude/harsh things like "go suck a dick" or I hope you die" I mean c'mon you screwed your child(ren) mentally but not up to the point where they were talking nonsense. People need to watch what they say around children otherwise they will end up like what was shown in that video (all races)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Ohhhhhh my goodness gracious. I had to stop after two minutes of watching because of how awful those kids are. I'm all for raising children with love, but those kids? They need a very stern talking to, and i mean VERY stern. A regular scolding will go absolutely nowhere here, they'd have to witness such a chilling display of barely contained rage that they'd be scared straight. There are times for gentle guidance, and there are times where the situation calls for a proverbial sledgehammer to smash things back into shape.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i only watched like 2 but if most of them are from """reality shows""" then i think its plausible that most of them were made to be controversial/angering on purpose.
oh yeah
Watching this, I feel like these actions were a result of poor nurturing. The kids grew up knowing that these actions were somewhat acceptable. I hate to play the blame game here, but I feel like it's the parents' fault that their kids developed such an unreasonable behavior.