Toribash
Originally Posted by wibblefox View Post
I don't think it's an edit? It's like 99 if not 100% CG jsut made to match up with the clips. It's way too masturbatory for me tho, most if not all of the effects are thrown in with a "lol what more can we add to show how good we are... maybe some fluid sim or a portal or some hair lol .. wow this is so amazing, let's add some bloom and pump colours and crush blacks"...

Depends what you consider an edit. The editing of the graphics, environment and the transition between the clips is just perfect. How'd you call it? And yeah, obviously the creator of the video is more skilled than most of other (young) editors, but that doesn't mean it cannot be shown here.

(Definition of "edit" is to "edit and change data", and that's what happened here)
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Depends what you consider an edit. The editing of the graphics, environment and the transition between the clips is just perfect. How'd you call it? And yeah, obviously the creator of the video is more skilled than most of other (young) editors, but that doesn't mean it cannot be shown here.

In this case, we're talking about using an editing software like after effects or sony vegas to create something. NikkyHD is an okay editor and it's clear that they understand how to edit, but most of nikky's vids are just CG with minimal effects, pan/crop and velocity added in post (which is what editing is). The CG is done well, but the editing makes up a very small amount of the video.

So it doesn't really depend on what you consider an edit, the fact is that if you gave nikky normal clips of the game that weren't crazily animated with cgi and shit, you would get an average edit at best.

(Definition of "edit" is to "edit and change data", and that's what happened here)

You're basically saying that anything that has been edited is an edit.

Shrek is my favourite edit.
Last edited by Glimpsed; Sep 4, 2016 at 10:11 AM.
Glimpsed
Why do we have to get technical all of the time? We all know what hunter is talking about so why not stick to the topic and not argue... My favorite has to be Pause by Osiris and Break by Osiris. I can't link because I'm on my phone.