Toribash
Yo flux i didnt know you vaped, adding ya

I have been working every day for the past 6 days, havent had much time to tend to this, hopefully ill be more active with this :L

Ive never messed with an evic but it doesnt seem lile a bad mod, its probably just your batteries, but it might be the watts you're running it at as well, since the mod has a max wattage of 80 watts, when the battery gets somewhat low it probably just drops the wattage until its dead. If you want to get a mod that can handle higher watts but isnt too pricey, id look into something like an rx200 by wismec or maybe an rx 2/3, i have the rx 2/3 with the 3 battery configuration running at 110 watts with a tfv12 and it works amazingly, it doesnt drop watts until about 35% battery, and depending on how high your watts are, the battery life is great.
you're on thin ice, pal
Redpanda, you're using an ego instead of an evod im p sure the evod is better, at least the battery maybe. How many mah (milliamp hours) does each battery have? You might be better off using your glassomizer with the evod battery if it has a higher mah. But man i remember having an ego in freshman year i thought i was the coolest person in the world and then my friends started getting mech mods and i still had an ego and i was like fuck

Imma post pictures of my mod in a min
-----
Uhh nvm i gotta crop the pictures cuz my phone takes pics way too fuckin big, ill do it later lol
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Jun 17, 2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
I got Mystery by Air Factory, it tastes exactly like the mystery air heads lol. I also bought 3 more of the lightning coils for my TFV12, because they're the best coils the tfv12 can use imo
you're on thin ice, pal
Well, I'm looking forward to buying a new Coil because as I tried a friends cig, I noticed how you barely taste the liquid of my cig....
So, hi fellow vapers?
Currently I have
Wismec Predator 228 in my opinion, it was a good buy, no problems at all, paint is still in place, not like in Aliens , the fire button is big, and u feel when u click it, had like couple missfires, nothing common, but worth noting.
Also it can serve as a quite good powerbank if needed, always having a 510 to USB adapter with me
Sub-ohm Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast I bet you know this tank.
Currently using it with RBA base with dual Claptons, made using kanthal.
But i love the stock coils, the T8V8 is fantastic, lots of flavor lots of vapor.
Only con of this tank are the treads, sometimes you need to have patience to screw it back together.
At home i use RDA OBS Cheetah, a fine RDA that doesnt cost you your kidney to buy it.
Using it with a mechanical 22mm tube, 60W.
Also using Nitecore New i2 to charge my VTC5's, even if Predator can handle charging them at 2A, and Nitecore on 0.5A when both are loading. Don't want to waste them by charging to fast.
My sweetspot with the TFV8 is 120W, but the T8V8 Coil does great job at 220 too, 0 taste of burned coil, just the juice.
And speaking about juice, vaping my homemade juices as in Poland it's illegal to buy liquids that contain nicotine in bottles above 10ml..
So, I make them 70%PG/30%VG ( and if my math is correct some are 6/mg and some 3mg), with a Mint + Fruit, mostly Blueberry / Strawberry / Raspberry, not a big fan of those heavy Chocolate / Cookie liquids, I just need to have Mint in it
Also, fun fact, Polish Goverment is trying to put excise / tax on liquids, and on a clear glicerine too... yay.. 1Litre costs 2$ or sth like that, but now it will 10$+ Welcome to Poland
And I would love to join you guys.
Can do some O's if thats a necessity
Last edited by Extrice; Jun 27, 2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Forgot some things :D
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."