Toribash
Original Post
Super Strength mod
I have just made a super stength mod. Screenshots a waste of time as it looks exactly the same. I've enclosed a replay, and the mod itself.
Attached Files
Super_Strength.tbm (5.1 KB, 236 views)
Last edited by Jam0864; Sep 30, 2007 at 04:20 AM.
replays for 2.6 don't seem to be working...
i made a super stronge mod and it didn't seem to change much...
i guess thats because i used my StrongArms mod :P
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jun 13, 2007 at 10:22 AM.
yeah... it's like the minitoribash but with less glitchs
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
I like it... can you make a version where it's strong V. weak, or smallvbig mod except with the big guy superstrengthened so he can move properly?
Also, from what I can tell, one of the lhipss ( I think the left ) is stronger than the other.
Last edited by Spamking; Jun 16, 2007 at 12:57 AM.
Originally Posted by Spamking View Post
Also, from what I can tell, one of the lhipss ( I think the left ) is stronger than the other.

Just checked, they're the same.
can you make a version where it's strong V. weak, or smallvbig mod except with the big guy superstrengthened so he can move properly?

Attached. The big guy is twice as strong, although he only seems a little stronger. I tried making him 3 times as strong, but he dismembers himself on movement. xD
Apply this to minitoribash and you've got a person who drank too many coffees.

rofl
Attached Files
bigvsmall(extrastrength).tbm (4.6 KB, 39 views)
Must be a glitch, then, because when I do a perfectly symmetrical move, one of my legs moves WAY faster than the other, preventing the move from working.
Hmm... I think its a glitch with the game, not the mod... anyway, that means I can't do a Super Strength Spamking Surprise on the enemy... ah, well.