Ranking
Original Post
I'm just wondering (question)
When i upload something on http://imageshack.us , and when i put the code here, it's a thumbnail even though i didn't resized it. How could i upload it on the original size? (even pictures as well)
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Its because your using "Thumbnail for forums". Scroll down and copy the "Hotlink to forums" one.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
I'd recommend photobucket anyway since you have an album so you can find your images whenever you want.
Unfortunately, Photbucket has a habit of being complete suck. Not to everyone. Just, when it works, its great, but when it doesn't work, its like having corn on the cob force fed through your rectum.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
What if someone like having a corn on the cob force fed trough the rectum? I dont, but mayme someone else do!
if you use imageshack you should use the "Direct link"
at the bottom of the page (scroll down)
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
i didn't know about the hotlink and im gonna try it but the direct link to me only shows the direct address of the animation (or picture). But i've got some new information now so thank you guys =)
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
no problemo dude
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Unfortunately, Photbucket has a habit of being complete suck. Not to everyone. Just, when it works, its great, but when it doesn't work, its like having corn on the cob force fed through your rectum.

O.o ya what qeg said.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER