Toribash
Original Post
300 creds and orc relax for a head
I will give 300 creds and my orc relax to someone who can turn this:

Into a head. I would like that to be where the face would be, not stretched around the entire head, but like mask over the front of the face

A strap on the back would be nice, one going horizontally across.

Best one gets the money. i will give 400 creds and orc relax if i haven't got one by the time i get 400 creds
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Re: 300 creds and orc relax for a head

you have no ORC relax..just a force but its fine d=
I think juo wins, but one question

Does the head mask stay on the front, or stretch onto the top of the head> Could you change it so it is like an ordinary face mask, if it does go onto the top of the head?
-----
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
wait i check ^.^;

its goes bout the completly face, but if i do it not so huge it looks ugly i think =/
As long as, imagining a face, it is no higher than the forehead, no further round the head than the ears, and goes no lower than the chin, it is fine. If it looks good but goes past those points, I will still buy it.
-----
-----
well...i have to change it then ><
i do later
Make the hair a bit lighter, and the mask a BIT lighter, to a darkish grey, and that's perfect. Perhaps a buckle on the back of the head.

Looks great though

The mask doesn't look as clear (easy to see, not see through) as Juo's though. ANyway of sorting that out?
-----
-----