Ranking
Original Post
(N) Nightmare Recruitment

Interested in joining Nightmare?

If you are go ahead and post an application down below

Requirements:

Timezone/GMT
Reason for joining Nightmare
Being active on the forums (or willing to be active)

Other things:

If you want to get to know us, talk on our thread and join our discord
Feel free to include anything you want (name,age,hobbies)

Good luck!

Last edited by Hildetorr; Jun 11, 2018 at 12:52 AM.
Application
A little bit about myself
I'm Jelaun I'm 13 and live in Jamaica. i'm a passionate person when it comes competitive play. i been playing toribash since early 2017 been playing toribash on and off i have just come back from a well needed month break and i'm back to grinding toribash,but at the moment the overall improvements to the game seem pretty sick. Out of game i like to be active with Football.

It all started when the simple citizen Jelaun found out that he could fight. He learned that you could fight your way to fame. Jelaun quickly learned that he would have to work hard if he was to make his mark in the Community of Toribash though, He got crushed time and time again. He fought Black Belts and they ridiculed him. He thought he would never rise. He got beat down until he could get no lower. Then he started to study the ways of fighting. He trained and trained. He finally reached the rank of Brown Belt. He joined a new clan that took him in. He became friends with the people of that clan and became a 2nd Dan . Unfortunately the clan fell apart. He left the clan with sadness in his heart. After some time he joined the clan OPS . He stayed there for some time, but he didn't feel that it was the right clan for him. So Jelaun created a clan of his own with the help of Robbie that lasted for a short time.Robbie felt that he fit in better elsewhere and so Jelaun said goodbye.Jelaun decided to see where the road was destined to lead to and i guess here he is.

What i would like to Achieve before i stop playing video games.

Would like to maintain a relevant status in the toribash community.
GMT: -5 jamaica
Mods:Aikido,ABD
im starting to become more active and forums i like browsing so im pretty active on that
Thank you for reading.

past clans: OPS,Volt,FN,Lucidcla,Tron,Venom,Badc,Manifest

I hope you can take my application into consideration
Your application will be posted for discussion shortly.

Sorry for the late response

-----

@jelaun, you've been accepted!

Here is our discord
https://discord.gg/rhMkGV9

and here is our thread
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=615938
Last edited by Hildetorr; Jun 25, 2018 at 11:30 PM.