Toribash
Original Post
Personalised items as prize
I would like that for bigger events u can personalize a certain item you own.

Like after u win u decide what item to personalize.

So after personalization the item will be : Insanity's gold relax or Insanity's magma timer or whatever.

I find that to be dope.

Also the item remains tradable and normal in every other way. Just the name is personalized.

Maybe in tb next
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
The "overhaul" people like to claim is happening... That was actually the one by one removal of completely broken achievements. No one said it was being overhauled, that was just users deciding that's what was happening.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I think it'd be better if you could have untradeable items.
Like for your relax/force you could have
"Insanity's Relax" or something with a custom color and have it untrabable.
which is sort of a thing but a lot of events i've seen don't have custom item prizes.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
The "overhaul" people like to claim is happening... That was actually the one by one removal of completely broken achievements. No one said it was being overhauled, that was just users deciding that's what was happening.

Tb nexty = achivement overhaul
Pm me for deals
Let's expand on this a bit, do you want to have customizable item names only be available with event prizes or something that you can have/purchase in general?

Ignore the "it's not possible because hurrdurr" posts, if there's demand in customizable item names we can update the shop to properly support it. I can see some fun ways with making items upgradeable and eventually having custom names for them but it needs some good system behind it. Just selling a possibility to customize 1 item for 100k might work well as a simple sink too but it'd only be available to rich players which is not an ideal way to go with it.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Let's expand on this a bit, do you want to have customizable item names only be available with event prizes or something that you can have/purchase in general?

Ignore the "it's not possible because hurrdurr" posts, if there's demand in customizable item names we can update the shop to properly support it. I can see some fun ways with making items upgradeable and eventually having custom names for them but it needs some good system behind it. Just selling a possibility to customize 1 item for 100k might work well as a simple sink too but it'd only be available to rich players which is not an ideal way to go with it.

what about a time limit or something like custom belt?
you must have <x> many games played with this item equipped to rename it
you must have <x> many games played with this item equipped to rename it

I'm really liking this idea. This would mean custom names are the one thing money can't buy on toribash. Because with qi restricted items, people just by qi. That wouldn't be possible with this....Or would it? (Someone that has more knowledge of this help me out here).
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Originally Posted by sir View Post

I was thinking something like only official forum events winners get this perk so its a rare thing. If it was a shop thing it can be usd only. Depends how you wanna roll. It can be available with belt upgrade for example (if it will be a widely available thing.)

And by renaming i was just assuming your username in front and that's it.

About custom colors...thats a different topic, and not the subject of this suggestion
Pm me for deals
Also if you had like, for instance, shutter shades. You want white or black ones? pay 20$ and have ONE color change. pay 20$ more and you get another one.

but with your forces,laxes,gradients,etc, make it like the untradeable shiai items, except w/o shiai. You win HOTM 3 months in a row, you get your 512 Head texture renamed to "Baphomet's 512x512 Head Texture" and the name itself changes to like blue or something to avoid confusion.

Also, if you had an entire set of renamed items, and you still wanted the achievement, you can make the items recognized by an unchangeable number ID.

Baphomet's Vampire Force has the same item ID as Vampire Force. They both have ID E577. Simple solution to a simple problem.