Toribash
Gonna be inactive till Sunday... I'm going to another country for summer stuff
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Going to be inactive for god knows how long. Hopefully be back by September.
Too much shit going on right now and I dont have time for gaming
kicked xnomadic and toxicpants for inactivity
ナゲット
Guys, I'll be inactive till Saturday. Plans changed. Sorry
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Well um hi im myth,
i used to be in im but i got kicked because i was being very immture but now i have redeemed my self and i think i have gotten better.
i am practically 15 in like 3 months.
i am 5th dan.
and i am playing daily now but some times i have to leave because of outside hobbies.
i have a good relationship with wizard even though we had some issues we sorted them out.

Have a nice day
FRICK
So, well, hi. I'm Wattr.
I'm a mature 18 year old person. Maybe. But anyway, I play Toribash whenever I've got time. I stopped playing for a while because I got bored of the game. But when I was like hey I'm gonna play again because I think I should. And then my password wasn't working and I had to get some help and stuff. But now I can play again so yay. I like being lazy, but there's so much stuff to do and that kind of sucks. By the way I know this sounds all sarcastic and everything so let me try a little harder.

I know Karate and I've done it for a while now. Its fun and all so maybe you'll want to try it yourself. You might also just realize I like being hilariously stupid and being sarcastic while I'm writing an application to join a clan in a game.
Sometimes I wonder about life and think, is life just a long dream, or a game? Or non-existing and that we just don't exist. I mean think about it. Maybe life isn't what we think it is. We live in world with things we don't even need. We have made a twisted world that could have been simple...Ok, maybe I'm getting a little off track. But before you say no, which you probably will, I can just sense it, I'm a happy person who likes to encourage people and just chill out and do nothing. I mean, I don't know what it takes to do this stuff.

Anyway, please just consider what I just said and maybe you'll let me in, but I guarantee you'll say no.
:)
Originally Posted by Wattr View Post
So, well, hi. I'm Wattr.
I'm a mature 18 year old person. Maybe. But anyway, I play Toribash whenever I've got time. I stopped playing for a while because I got bored of the game. But when I was like hey I'm gonna play again because I think I should. And then my password wasn't working and I had to get some help and stuff. But now I can play again so yay. I like being lazy, but there's so much stuff to do and that kind of sucks. By the way I know this sounds all sarcastic and everything so let me try a little harder.

I know Karate and I've done it for a while now. Its fun and all so maybe you'll want to try it yourself. You might also just realize I like being hilariously stupid and being sarcastic while I'm writing an application to join a clan in a game.
Sometimes I wonder about life and think, is life just a long dream, or a game? Or non-existing and that we just don't exist. I mean think about it. Maybe life isn't what we think it is. We live in world with things we don't even need. We have made a twisted world that could have been simple...Ok, maybe I'm getting a little off track. But before you say no, which you probably will, I can just sense it, I'm a happy person who likes to encourage people and just chill out and do nothing. I mean, I don't know what it takes to do this stuff.

Anyway, please just consider what I just said and maybe you'll let me in, but I guarantee you'll say no.

Thanks for your app! You will be disused in our private board of hentai now.

UPDATE: You're denied, k bye
Last edited by wizard; Jul 28, 2016 at 11:11 PM.

(im)

Hello [im], my name is Saeed also known as 16bars and I'm 3rd dan. I'm 16 years old and I'm from London, England. I've been play Toribash since 2013 just for fun but I don't really play the game as much as I post because the game is quite boring if you have no friends that play Toribash and school. But when I do play Toribash the main mods I focus are AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, RK-MMA and Greykido.

I have been in lots of clans for 3 years but these are the ones I remember, I was in TDA (Leader), iCoF (Member), Caution (member), Axis (Leader), Aurora (Member) and Fusion (Member). Most of these clans were disbanded but the others I left because they really didn't help me in anyway and it was not fun so I just left. The reason why I'm applying for this clan is because it has a little bit of people so that means it will not be hard getting to know everyone which was a problem in some of my previous clans.

I've finished school which means I can play Toribash since I'm on a long holiday and because I quit League of Legends which means Toribash has my full attention. Since it has my full attention all I do is market, look at the forums and I practice because I've lost my touch with my favourite mods but I'm determined to get better.

I think you should accept me into [im] because I'm on everyday which means I can help out with clan wars and I can help host betting servers so the clan bank could be big. I can also help by giving suggestions on how the clan can be better, fair and fun.

I've also received two infractions, one in Dec 31, 2012 and the other on Apr 7, 2015. I don't remember why I got them but all I can tell you is that I've changed.
Thank you for reading and peace ;)
Last edited by 16bars; Jul 29, 2016 at 03:28 AM.