Toribash
Original Post
In the Singapore newspapers
THE GAME is in the local newpapers here!
Its because there is a Games Convention Asia this week... http://www.gc-asia.sg

Visitors are going to be checking out the forums too... you guys are going to be famous...lol
Attached Images
NabiNews.jpg (89.6 KB, 750 views)
ToriNews.jpg (83.7 KB, 608 views)
Looks accurate enough. That's what I imagined.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I imagined it being a mini version of tb on the bottom screen, but it would be hard to get to joints, using the bottom exclusively for joint selection would be very efficient. Very glad my parents managed to get me a wii, this is just the smash hit that it needs.
<3 MBK :D
Can the DS handle all of the physics computations?
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
Can the DS handle all of the physics computations?

i doubt it, also it sounds stupid. the only real purpose would be to do single player on it. i cannot picture ppl on the wifi playing, when most of the time wifi is broadcast from your own modem. even if it is public wifi who is gonna go up to the coffee shop or whatever with their ds to play some toribash. and about saveing replays how would this be done cause their is a limted amount of space available for saves, and my autsaves and single player matches number in the 10s of thousands. plus you have to have all the heads saved too. and what about updates. will a new ds cartride thingy come out each time(i highly doubt it)? i think a cool idea would be to package the ds game with some sort of blank rewritable gba cartridge and port to hook it up to the computer to transfer replays and update the versions.
I r Batdude.
Homebrew = easily updatable shecks
+ i/o
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Wow, spritecat's famous for his amazing spending, Clbck and ishi are famous and most importantly, HAMPA HAS A WIFE! D:
There go my chances of being his bride.
Oh and, wii toribash is cool. How will DS toribash work?! D:
Originally Posted by TSR View Post
Wow, spritecat's famous for his amazing spending, Clbck and ishi are famous and most importantly, HAMPA HAS A WIFE! D:
There go my chances of being his bride.
Oh and, wii toribash is cool. How will DS toribash work?! D:

You could still go for a mistress
How the hell did spritecat manage to spend 2,500$!? Did he pay with cash for every joint? Is he really rich or something? No unrich person could afford that.