Ranking
Original Post
Naphtali- Strongbadia Clan
I guess I should do this since our leader hasn't done this yet.We are a dedicated, not yet official clan, that helps beginners and others reach higher levels. We don't judge people by belt, just skill. During clan battles or other team related stuff, we choose the best of the best, and the belt requirement(if they have a requirement).

If we reach over 100 members we will send an email to Strongbad and hopefully he will answer it.

50% of clan battle money earned will be put into our account to buy a room and make us official.

To join this clan fill out this form:

Ingame Name:
Belt:
Your Rating of yourself:
Tutor Lessons(Y/N):

Members so far
*leader-email:[email protected]
1. Naphtali(co-leader, if leader doesn't email me or whatever, I'm leader.
2. Spike6599
3. Thoraxepi
4. Flongdong
5. Klyke

*Friends
[inq]razorwire
drummer.
wartrog
Last edited by naphtali; Apr 20, 2008 at 02:01 AM.
"Cause it's us against them/We're here to represent/The spit in the face of the establishment."-Sum 41-"Underclass Hero"

Strongbadia Clan
Aahhhh yes, strong bad is awesome, i haven't been to homestarrunner.com for a while =\

but im a little skeptical about the 100 members part >.>

but good luck

ps, this isn't posted right.

you need to have [DSC]<insert clan name here> as the topic

soooo, you should probably copy+paste the stuff u have on here and delete the thread and make a new one
Last edited by Loloholic; Apr 20, 2008 at 01:50 AM.
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
ok
"Cause it's us against them/We're here to represent/The spit in the face of the establishment."-Sum 41-"Underclass Hero"

Strongbadia Clan