ES Recruitment Drive
Memis:under consideration

Londreslol: denied unless u improve ur app
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]

Belt:2nd dan

Age (if you dont mind) 11

How active are you in-game? : 7

How active are you on the forums : 3 If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :no

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : hustle, was banned once

Why did you pick to join us : i looked at this clan and thought it was pretty cool

Why should we pick you : I'm almost undefeatable in mushu, and decent in sparring, mushu is like my life though

How did you find Mythology: I was scrolling through clans

How you can you contribute to us: i tend to be good in karate-related mods (not to be racist or anything)

Favorite mods : mushu, spar

Any bans/infractions? : Yes I have been banned on christmas 2015.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Kik, Snapchat, In-game

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I have decent skills in a lot of activities, i'm still looking to be great one day
Last edited by Epichorse101; Apr 30, 2016 at 08:43 PM. Reason: messed up the lines, havent played in a year so mb

Belt: Brown

How active are you in-game? : Fairly active , I play every time I catch some time. Will be 100% active during the summer holidays nevertheless .

How active are you on the forums : When I have to - I'm on the forums,

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : If it is absolutely necessary .

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : No previous clans.

Why did you pick to join us : Because the tag sounds really interesting , seems like a friendly clan. Also I would like to build myself further as a player in this community.

Why should we pick you : Friendly , loyal , good conversationalist. Fairly good at ABD and would like to improve myself further.

How did you find Mythology: Found it myself whilst browsing.

How you can you contribute to us: That is entirely up to you.

Favorite mods : ABD , Aikido , Greykido , Taekkyon

Any bans/infractions? : None.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Probably Skype or Teamspeak3

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I am not a very interesting person to be honest. I'm fairly funny . Memes .

(Replays are not required)
Originally Posted by PeckishWhale View Post

Belt: Brown

How active are you in-game? : Fairly active , I play every time I catch some time. Will be 100% active during the summer holidays nevertheless .

How active are you on the forums : When I have to - I'm on the forums,

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : If it is absolutely necessary .

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : No previous clans.

Why did you pick to join us : Because the tag sounds really interesting , seems like a friendly clan. Also I would like to build myself further as a player in this community.

Why should we pick you : Friendly , loyal , good conversationalist. Fairly good at ABD and would like to improve myself further.

How did you find Mythology: Found it myself whilst browsing.

How you can you contribute to us: That is entirely up to you.

Favorite mods : ABD , Aikido , Greykido , Taekkyon

Any bans/infractions? : None.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Probably Skype or Teamspeak3

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I am not a very interesting person to be honest. I'm fairly funny . Memes .

(Replays are not required)

Accepted, PM me your skype if you are interested in joining our group
Belt:2nd
How active are you in-game? :every day at least 2 hour
How active are you on the forums :i usually active twice a week
If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :i will be more active too chat with u guys
Previous clans, Reason for leaving :[attack] have test in one week back then so i cant online and igot kicked
Why did you pick to join us: i want to get pro and study from you guys
Why should we pick you :because im a humble person and im reliable
How you can you contribute to us:i will play aikido for the team
Favorite mods :aikido
Any bans/infractions? :-
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) :E-mai
Something you find interesting about yourself as a person :i like chalengging person it was funny to chalengge a higher rank player i find that fun
Application

Belt:Brown

How active are you in-game? :9

How active are you on the forums: 6

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active:Yes

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :Azarius,This clan is inactive

Why did you pick to join us:I picked to join this clan because I this clan seems like a legit clan

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I am good and I help allot

How did you find Mythology: I found this clan when i was searching through the clan list

How you can you contribute to us:I will contribute this clan by helping out in any way possible

Favorite mods:Abd,Boxshu_Mushu,Aikido,Jousting

Any bans/infractions?: No

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype):I have snapchat. (name: iielementsii)(Kyle_Mullane)

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person:I am helpful and loyal to my friends,
And I am quick on my feet

Replays: (In attached files)
Attached Files
My best Boxshu Mushu.rpl (44.3 KB, 2 views)
Abd.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
Ok I'm gonna make it straight my name Arkin20 my real name is Arkin -.- I'm gonna this a good free form app as possible. My belt is black belt and I'm 11 but hey I've been black belt for years probably I have skills of tricking. I'm active almost everyday my GMT is 8 cause I'm live in the Philippines in my time it's 8:00 pm.
I'll try to be honest here I'm not really that active on forums but you need it so I'll start to. I'll be more active by posting or sharing replays to the community because I can. My previous clans are Nightshade,Flame,MAU, the reason is ohh no I don't remember clearly all I know that is I was kicked by MAU due to inactivity (because my PC broke) but never mind that cause I'm back and I'm active. Ok I'll gonna be honest as possible I wanna join this clan because I want to participate in your clan and make new friends but I'm afraid if this is a dead clan sorry for that -.- . Why you should pick me well if that's the question I've had enough skill to compete with others and I wanna help this clan I'm not begging just to be in it perhaps I'm 11 yes I'm black belter yes but you haven't seen my skill(and my decency of making a free form app) and I'm not gonna put some of Boldletters just to make it a good app well this is taking to long. I find Mythical clan a kind and obedient clan that has sharp eyes of seeing an app this short if that answers the question well I was just scrolling down the clan list. Well I will be kind as possible to help this clan even if it means losing my account -.- . My favorite mod's are ABD xspar and erthtk.
Well yes I have an infraction due to useless post damn you Ed. And nope I don't have any skype or steam or anything. Well there's a saying that every person have talent well I'm good at football and toribash.

And thank you for reading my long ish app Mythical FTW
Hi! My real name is Mary. I'm currently a brown belt, and I'm 11, believe it or not. I play online about every two days, although I sometimes play daily. I'm not at all active on the forums, and I'm being honest about that, but I might become more active. I once was a member of We Are One, but I left because they were inactive. You guys sound like an awesome clan, which is why I'd like to join. I'm very good at judofrac and twinswords; I might add some variety into the clan. My favorite mods are twinswords and judofrac, as mentioned above xD. I don't have any bans or infractions. You can contact me via email ([email protected]) or skype (superfangs123 or Mary Fang, hummingbird profile.) I take music theory, am nationally recognized as a level 8 piano student, have an IQ of 156, (via Stanford Binet testing) am bilingual and learning Spanish, and has MPD. Don't worry, it's not serious, and it doesn't bother me very much, nor does it bother anyone. I don't have any replays to share, sorry.
Last edited by MayoNinja; Jul 2, 2016 at 05:52 AM.