Ranking
I was MGE then I took a break and after one game I was GN4. Also, I'm now looking into buying Brawlhalla hehe
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I can't remember what my rank is in CSGO, don't really like it all that much tbh... Last played it 3 months ago and cbf to update it....
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
The current beta is free yes. Maybe he wants to buy all legends.

Just downloaded brawhalla too, lets see how fun it is.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
The current beta is free yes. Maybe he wants to buy all legends.

Just downloaded brawhalla too, lets see how fun it is.

Its a really funny game imo.
Its like Smash Bros in good
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
There's also a new game out called Shellshock Live. If you ever played a lot of flash games on Kongregate or other sites, you probably recognize the name. It's great.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Looks alot like the flashgame I used to play when I was younger (cause I'm big boy 16 year old): http://www.addictinggames.com/strategy-games/tanks.jsp
Always was alot of fun so I guess this is the same.

But it's €6,99 so I won't be playing that.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here is the flash version. Obviously the Steam version looks fancier and has some more bells and whistles, but the basic concept is the same across the board.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
You guys, Should stop inviting me to CS:GO. I'm not very interested in this game.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You guys, Should stop inviting me to CS:GO. I'm not very interested in this game.

Oh yeah if you're talking about me, sorry. I missclicked once yesterday, dont kill me yet.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again