Toribash
Original Post
Daily Reward Problem
Hello there Toribash players and users,

I am having a problem with the daily reward system. I have claimed daily rewards (the 100TC yesterday and the 200TC today), and it says "reward claimed" so I thought that it had been added up to my current TC.

Unfortunately, when I checked on my TC in game, the TC was still the same (it didn't update from the daily rewards until today except if I won a multiplayer match for 10TC). I also have checked my ingame earnings on the website and it didn't show me the daily rewards addition like it usually does).

When I rechecked on daily reward section in game, it says "no reward available". So the system says that I did claim the reward although there is no addition to my TC and I have to wait for the next daily reward time.

Do you have any opinion, suggestion or solution?
Thanks heaps.
You probably use stand alone. You have to update to the new daily rewards. The daily rewards will go back to normal tomorrow though. However, I recommend using Steam version as it updates automatically and more frequently.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jun 21, 2018 at 07:07 PM.
Hi,
Today is the last day of boosted daily rewards so you got an item instead of Toricredits.
You can see that it was added to your account in your transaction history, and you can activate the item from your inventory.
Rewards are coming back to normal later today so tomorrow you'll receive the regular TC prize as usual.
I cant even collect daily login bonuses at all, says cant connect to server...
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Are you on steam or standalone? Collecting rewards on steam usually works.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿