Ranking
Original Post
The big thread about a the tiny Grey Pixel (and a free texture)

About the Pixel and this thread

- also, in appreciation for reading, or just visiting this thread and ultimately to not let this be a "completely useless thread", if you click here you will find a free head texture I made some years back for anyone who want to use it, the only two condition is that you do not modify the texture, worry not, the signature wont be visible once uploaded as head texture (the joint of the neck with cover it) and the most important condition do not try to re-sell it (what's free is free and should not be exploited but enjoyed and shared) -

Remember to add some CnC about the free texture too if you want to express your thoughts on The last pixel I created for Toribash".
Last edited by Chikin; Apr 8, 2018 at 10:08 AM.
yeah I know but I did not wanted to affect the integrity of the art-piece, instead Copyright information were included in the metadata.
The head texture in the other hand is free source now, just require credit attribution and it's not available for commercial use.
I hope you enjoy the free head texture it's kinda notorious B.I.G. inspired.
I'm awestruck.
Hello, buddy. First off, right off the bat (!! ), THANK YOU for sharing this amazing work of art, along with your beautiful, touching story (or description). Emotions that I thought I would not be able to experience, at least not as a human being, not in this life, were unleashed as soon as I laid my fairly big and round eyes on your threads. Not only on this one, but on the original, auction thread. I'm sorry for your loss, Chikin - truly am. I know how that feels, being shunned by the Toribash community when you are such a KEY member around these parts. This community would not breathe without people like you. People like me. Like us. I know just what it is like.

Sorry for the long, emotional paragraph I just typed. I would like to say that, using all of my brain power and all of the energy that my body could possibly provide me, after inspecting your work of art for none less than twenty-eight minutes and six seconds, I finally understood the concept and the beauty behind your sole pixel. Yes, it's not for the faint of heart. My IQ (intelligence quality) has been tested by the United States government (God bless) and they told me that it's approximately 139, therefore, I can see why not everyone is going to get a [deep meaning] masterpiece such as this one.

Although your market thread made me cry, this thread made me smile. Even more than that - it made me chuckle. I, at five in the morning, living in a different country, maybe on a different continent, have officially chuckled at your post, at your WIT. Not chuckling at you, though, I'm chuckling WITh you. ;)

How does that feel, man?

I'm sorry to see you leave the Toribash art scene so soon, though, friend. As a fan of your work, who has been following your progression with art since you started (I've got all your posters and your pictures, man!), I can say that you have just made your greatest texture of all time. You are changing Toribash- no, you are changing ART forever. You will be unforgettable. In a century, we will remember you as the 21st century Caravaggio. Honestly, I don't even know how I'm gonna sleep in the next ten minutes, or how anyone in this community will be able to rest tonight... or ever again. God, you are just so fucking - sorry for swearing - important to us. What will we ever do without you?

Last but not least, I would like to suggest that the developers who see this thread start to work on the redesign of YOUR (and only YOUR) forum, based on your latest artwork. They could change your entire forum layout to just one single pixel - that way you wouldn't be able to share your Holy Art and Ideas with us. We are just not good enough to receive them. Plus, you would be able to admire all of your greatness and cleverness for the rest of your life, as soon as you'd access this website, just by staring at your 1x1 image.

Thank you for reading my post. Goodnight. Sleep well.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I seen the closed thread and thought it was a joke, but honestly, I like the idea, but like can I use the idea to make my own art piece?
-----
I'm just asking permission before hand so that I'm not frowned upon for doing it.
Last edited by Gang; Apr 8, 2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ISSA GANG BANG
Technically you could... but using a concept that is so singular will spoil the next coming art piece as "The Pixel" is "The Pixel"
if you make another one it will just be "another pixel" the turmoil that it created in the first place, the originality of the concept, the effect (positive or negative) that had on people can not be reproduced.

Now, you might think I am joking, and I am, but I am also serious. (depends how you want to see it, as you do not know me and I am concealed by the barrier of internet, I became some sort of schrodinger's cat).
Some people think is retarded some others just like the idea some others find it brilliant. It's just about the experience, the Journey of the pixel and how you want to perceive it.
It's the pebble that started the landslide.

Did you check out the free head texture? what do you think of it? It was made mostly in Illustrator.
Last edited by Chikin; Apr 8, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
hi, we don’t allow low effort content here.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up