ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
In Honor Of...
Corporate_Penguin
Dikarika
noweb
Patrick
Psy-T

These guys are more awesome than you will ever be.

They've done a number for the community, as well as being great influences to some of it's most important members. Now they're inactive, or officially retired.

This thread's purpose is to discuss these members, and other members who can be placed in the same categorical cabinet. Go.
Last edited by CMon; Jan 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM.
Psy-T was my hero

Dika was like, that old guy that you hung out with cause he was awesome and would buy you beer ;o Ya, he was great.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Dika's server.

Gone are the times when secret private servers were around and you really had to be epic to know them. And then be even more epic to know the admin password to them...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Corporate_Penguin
Dikarika
noweb
Patrick
Psy-T

If I'm not mistaken, noweb just released a new video, though it's just one of his own, with a different song (Thanks YouTube. You suck ass).

He might be inactive on the fourms...but not in general.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Corporate Penguin was one of my favorite members back in the day.... Will be missed.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Psy-T really taught me everything I know about GameKeeping, and if it hadn't been for him, I'd probably still be slothing around in Wibbles.

To quote Mosier for truth: Psy-T was my hero.

There should be a special usergroup for these people :<
I always had great times in irc with Psy-T, and in guru. It's really a shame that he's not around here anymore. .

I also loved Dika's presence and attitude. He was always the older guy who tolerated the younger kids, and not in the pedo way either. He was really easy to talk to, and was very helpful.

D:
Since when did I become Asian?