Ranking
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
I liked the book.
I found the movie was one of the worse movies ever released though. :P

i liked the book a lot, and it goes beyond me being a teenage female. i think stephanie meyer is an excellent writer and every scene was easily visualized, making the book hard to put down. however, i must agree, the movie was terrible. if you had read the books, you'd notice that things fly by entirely too fast and the actors had no emotion. it was horrible, i'm hoping the next will be better.
I hate it.
  1. It delayed the release of the much-more-anticipated Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  2. Twilight came across emo
  3. I'm a guy
  4. Twilight is an emo chick flick
Originally Posted by StingReay View Post
I hate it.
  1. It delayed the release of the much-more-anticipated Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  3. I'm a guy

That is my view exactly.
Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
i liked the book a lot, and it goes beyond me being a teenage female. i think stephanie meyer is an excellent writer and every scene was easily visualized, making the book hard to put down. however, i must agree, the movie was terrible. if you had read the books, you'd notice that things fly by entirely too fast and the actors had no emotion. it was horrible, i'm hoping the next will be better.

your the only girl ive ever heard say "twilight sucked"

Originally Posted by StingReay View Post
I hate it.
  3. I'm a guy

you put it into words perfectly
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
They like the books because its the kind of intrest there in too.

You may not like vampire, love storys. I, my myself, say its not half bad you just got to look into it more.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Yeah I shouldn't even be talking about it since I haven't seen the movie or read the book.

But there's one thing that's certain:
The movie is going to suck because that always happens when you turn a book into a movie. It's a universal law of the universe.
i liek turtelz xd