Ranking
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dayum bomb just Got destroyed in the last few days, Im thinking about reapplying since those who i really hated in this clan are now gone but im not sure yet

You guys should also fix your clan story and Member list,stuff like that
Last edited by TomImura; Apr 4, 2015 at 09:53 PM.
"M-my fingers on the bench... C-centipedes... I-in my ears... A thousand minus... S-seven... Seven is what...?"
Originally Posted by Sqynt View Post
Awesome. Welcome to the clan GlayGlay. Currently we are working out clan difficulties but soon enough your new clan will be all sorted out. Btw what's your name again?

Names David ^_^
Glacial Night
hello bomb squad, sorry to get in the way just thought i would pop in to say hello and that yo hoes aint loyal (hahalolol) is with other pimps my friends... This was just my app thread but considering he put the wrong clan in it is safe to say he has been applying to multiple clans. if ya want to keep up a good image i would recommend separating yourself from these kind of people.
YAY PROOF
SIDE NOTE: don't mind my rant but do read it if you are looking for some humor i was bored, annoyed, and had power how can I not abuse power such as the moderator message?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Last Post - Clan Mods please close this thread
As most of you know this is [WAPOW]Krulls.
I am temporarily helping to lead this clan and get it back on its feet.

I have created a new Clan Page/Clan Thread using the Bombank account as instructed by Gynx.
When Sledgren left we could no longer edit the old clan thread.

Clan Mods please close this thread

Bombs Away!
Last edited by Dionysis; Apr 5, 2015 at 03:13 AM.
Don't worry, I can close it for you. Happy some of you guys are staying to make bomb better, I appreciate it.

Bomb's Away.