Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED?]Disconnecting after a certain number of turnframes
Hey, this maybe sounds pretty stupid, but I'm always disconnecting in a match after a certain number of turnframes. In rk-mma.tbm for instance, it's always 360 tf. I don't know if I'm just being completely paranoid, but it's really always the same.

Does anyone maybe have an idea what issue this could be connected with? (pun totally intended)

Or is it just my crappy connection that pings me after some time? Well, my connection really is the definition of crap, but it always withstood the immense requirements of Toribash servers till now.

Thanks in advance!
Does the client just close or say "not connected"?

If it just closes I then check out all the suggestions on the support thread moop had

If it says not connected I really don't know unless you have an old version or something
Delete Toribash and redownload it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Does the client just close or say "not connected"?

If it just closes I then check out all the suggestions on the support thread moop had

If it says not connected I really don't know unless you have an old version or something

It just says "not connected". And I don't think I have an older version since I'm playing over Steam.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Delete Toribash and redownload it.

I tried that again just for you but that didn't work out aswell.
Hi hello.

Right click Toribash in the steam list, go to 'Properties'

Do one of 3:
Verify integrity of game chace.

Browse local files and delete rk-mma.tbm then connect to a room with that mod to let it download, then see if you die or not.

Delete local files and redownload.

Ideally in that order.

If none of those three work, come back here and we can try other stuff.
I tried the stuff you told me Icky, sorry for the late response. That didn't really help me a lot, but the reason seemed to have nothing to do with Toribash issues. I guess it was really just my connection. I started to notice that I had similar issues in other games.

My connection somehow just decided to stop being a cunt and I am able to play Toribash fluently again. Thanks for everyone's attempt to help!
Aight then. Glad it sorted itself out. If you manage to find out why it happened and a way to fix it then nudge me and I'll add it here for future reference.