Ranking
Original Post
+A scammer
Sorry to disturb you, but it was brought to attention of myself and a friend of a scammer known as "Ceeps". He have us a link, left, came in, gave link, left etc etc. I clicked on the link and came up with a website that is blatantly trying to scam you -
http://free-tc.at.ua/

I also have a picture

P.S. Sorry if this is in wrong place :/
Attached Images
Ceeps.jpg (88.5 KB, 38 views)
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
its a site where it says to enter ur user-name and pass and email and the tc u what and then u can send it
i log in with an alt at my school (so it don't have eny connection with my main) and take a look and i saw that but the acc name and pass is then probably sanded to the owner

never give any personal info away to eny1 u don't know or didn't make an agreement
Last edited by Suspect; Mar 6, 2010 at 08:37 PM.
Yep, probably only a bot.
That link is a fake, don't log in because you will loose your account.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

what if you log into the site with a different account? will you lose all accounts that are traced back to your main account?
BAD LUCK
don't worry just hope no one fell for it, and at least u didn't fall for it, im a right?
Just here to become TA,yet why do i try, I TRY SO I CAN BE A FUCKIN TA
Originally Posted by firebolt309 View Post
what if you log into the site with a different account? will you lose all accounts that are traced back to your main account?

nah dont thingk so, but i did it to be save cuz u may get a virus or something and it hack ur pc or something i dont trust sites like that enyways