Ranking
Edit, none of these people helped, though thanks for trying if this is ever viewed by these people
Last edited by BigDog; Jul 31, 2016 at 06:10 AM.
Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
Every time i close my toribash and a match ends it spams the win and dq sound,I've also noticed that each time i reopen my toribash the screen shatters for like 5 seconds,Then it turns to textures on the screen when it looks like it is shattering,I'm gonna re download the game later,But much would be appreciated if someone knows why this happens.

Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
So here is the best i can explain it,Imagine a white square just full white,Then random textures take over the screen for like four seconds,That or it turns into pink fuzzy stuff and it looks cracked for four seconds.

I had a similar problem on an old laptop I used to use when I first started playing, I always just alt tabbed a couple times when the game started and it would stop freaking out. Not a permanent fix but I think if it's the same problem it's better nothing.
Edit, none of these people helped, though thanks for trying if this is ever viewed by these people
Last edited by BigDog; Jul 31, 2016 at 06:10 AM.