Toribash
Original Post
Clan Rework WarLogs Error
Mainly a placeholder for people to hopefully have similar issues, but the clan rework has seemed to effect Warlog timestamps, maybe their actual W/L

Was pretty meticulous with logging early wars, because the point system was broken for a longgg time. Anyway all the wars for (decap), specifically pre clan rework are not in there actual timestamp locations, and our war with Ct atleast is logged as a L.

It may have been an issue before rework, but I was also checking the log regularly before rework to see if members were mentioning all their wars.

Ill contact submerge specifically for the w/l, as he was the one decapitated in a tie break with decap,

Anyone else?
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
I'd also like to add (if not mentionned already) that the point system is p fucked up too, I warred like 2 days ago or such with Decap, it was 2-1 for Decap (Vs Flawless) and then, we won a game and it got to 3-2, forgot to take a screen but yeah it was p weird
Find me ingame and duel me