Ranking
Original Post
How many times have Toribash sucked you back in?
So I thought I quit Toribash a few times. Mostly because of school, or just the fact that it was the only game I was playing out of the 70+ games I own on steam.
It's somehow poisoned my mind and never left for the long time I've been playing.
So I'm asking you guys how many time has it sucked you back in since you've been playing?
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Pretty sure its been over a year since I last checked in, and yet here I am popping in on the forum because every now and then I still think about this game.

TB is quite an addiction.
Team America|7th Dan|
Toribash is at the perfect popularity for me to become a God to you people, thus I must conquer it if I ever wish to live my dream. And the fact that my old laptop was about as powerful as a PS2 and could just about manage Toribash so I would play it quite a lot. It gives me nightmares often.

But I guess in a few months or a year I'll start playing everyday again.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Haven't quit yet. I'm totally hooked! Above all the multiplayer and singleplayer games i've played, this is the best. So I'm not gonna leave it.
~Febli-chan~
I actually thought about this a lot and came up with a hypothesis:

It isn't actually that addictive. If we divide the community in half, with one side being the people who could quit (qroup A) and the other being the people who could quit (group B), I'm sure the numbers would be pretty darn close.

What makes us think that group A is the majority is because people from group A are active and tell people that they keep coming back and back and back. However, we can't hear anything from group B because, well, they quit. When we don't hear anything from group B, we think it's non-existant or really low in number.

Therefore hearing and seeing group A everywhere and not being able to hear about group B makes us think that group A is a lot larger than B.
Like twice.

Also I think Group B would be larger for all those kids who didnt make it to Black belt, pretty anyone black belt and over is hooked on this game sorta an left and came back.
Group B shouldn't be counted because this game isn't for everyone like hOw Quake Arena
Isn't for everyone. It's like for every 4 people that join 1 stays.
There were several times that I thought I was quitting, generally due to stuff I had to take care of in my personal life or I just got bored of the game, mostly the latter. Anyway, each time I would quit, which was like 3 or 4 times, everyone told me that I would eventually come back and start playing again. I really didn't ever see myself playing again each time I would quit, but then I'd come back a month or two later, about a year later the final time I quit, and now here I am. I really don't even like the term 'quit', it sounds kind of dumb because you can quit the game, but it seems like I'm always on the forums or irc or something related to toribash.
I never left.
I'm always here bby.
Never thought of leaving, probably won't for at least another couple years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|