ES Recruitment Drive
meh, be nice for the little guys to be given a chance now and then -_-

And to me Jisse's mod looked really cluttered and a blatant rip of the obey sign from the video. Also wheres the climbing, sliding, ziplining elements you said you enjoyed in the brief?

Nevermind, Simple things please simple things I suppose... (delete's 3 hours work)

I had a vertical design in mind with multiple options for traversing it but im not wasting any more time on it.
You can continue and I may be able to pay.
However I did want a rip off of Obey's thing Lol.

Also the only thing it's missing is the ziplining, when you're good you can find spots to climb and wall run. I don't really enjoy sliding I was just giving examples.

Sorry man continue, just not sure if I'll be able to pay.
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
meh, be nice for the little guys to be given a chance now and then -_-

And to me Jisse's mod looked really cluttered and a blatant rip of the obey sign from the video. Also wheres the climbing, sliding, ziplining elements you said you enjoyed in the brief?

Nevermind, Simple things please simple things I suppose... (delete's 3 hours work)

I had a vertical design in mind with multiple options for traversing it but im not wasting any more time on it.

Saltiest shit I've read all week
Please continue your work though, the community needs all the mods it can get and if you're a lot better than me that only means there's more competition so I have to work harder, which is good.
-----
I guess it's completely unrelated but you reek of the "play the victim" aura. Don't be the dude blaming women when they don't find you attractive.
Last edited by jisse; Jun 3, 2015 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I didnt say I was better than you... I was just pointing out he had already chosen your mod before he had even seen it! And did not even have the decency to wait or place a deadline for fairness.

I have checked out a lot of your mods since jisse, and I know as a modder myself how long the [RUNE] map would have taken against say your parkour house.

I am glad you did it anyway, I learned to mod to create new ideas, not to make altered clones of other peoples ideas.

But yes my problem was with the requester for holding an open competition, Picking your submission pretty much before you even started making it!, and then ending the event as soon as he saw the first one.

but from one modder to another Jisse , I know as well as you that you did not work hard on that entry, the idea/theme/function was not even your own or the requesters for that matter.
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
I didnt say I was better than you... I was just pointing out he had already chosen your mod before he had even seen it! And did not even have the decency to wait or place a deadline for fairness.

I have checked out a lot of your mods since jisse, and I know as a modder myself how long the [RUNE] map would have taken against say your parkour house.

I am glad you did it anyway, I learned to mod to create new ideas, not to make altered clones of other peoples ideas.

But yes my problem was with the requester for holding an open competition, Picking your submission pretty much before you even started making it!, and then ending the event as soon as he saw the first one.

but from one modder to another Jisse , I know as well as you that you did not work hard on that entry, the idea/theme/function was not even your own or the requesters for that matter.

That's actually really on point, as long as Rune is happy I'm happy though.
Tell you what, if you finish your mod and it proves itself to be of high quality, I'll send you half of what Rune payed me(25k to each of us).

Good job not swallowing my bait as well, I'm looking forward to see what you can come up with.
I deleted when I noticed he had already called it, I have no use for mods featuring others peoples names cluttering up my mods folder.

Thanks for the gesture anyway Jisse thats actually really cool of you to offer, Also I'm not making this guy a single thing, Mainly because of the way he has conducted himself in this request.

I actually used the time I had put aside to do this for him to finish my own parkour map that I have been working on for around 5 weeks on and off.

It is really hard for new modders to be noticed (and im not even that new!), and very frustrating when all of your hard work is overlooked for effortless mods carried by a persons name alone. (not talking about this mod, talking about the mod community in general).
This has turned quite... Awkward.
It was never an event, there was never a dead line.

I just wanted a nice simple but hard mod to parkour on and I wanted it almost the same as obey's.

I'm sorry for offending you blun7y, I had already looked at some of your work before and even though it was good, it's not the style I was looking for, I like Jisse's random but precise block placement. I maybe should of mentioned I like abstract mods.
-----
Pm me if you want to continue to discuss this.
Last edited by zubin; Jun 4, 2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump