Clan League 2018 :: Obey vs TGS
Organize here

Obey's roster
Lenshu3ng.tbm - Godboost, Lyp
Taekkyon.tbm - Hattersin, Gentleman
Judofrac.tbm - Lyp, Hattersin
Aikidobigdojo.tbm - Velordrel, Scar
Boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm - Profit, Godboost

please be in contact with me or other leaders if you're having trouble planning, or need help organizing something
-----
someone told me a person from TGS wanted to do all matches at once
that'll be really hard given timezones and workschedules

im open to suggestions
-----
TGS' thread
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 20, 2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
were doing all matches at once so better start making changes to your life schedule
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
were doing all matches at once so better start making changes to your life schedule

Hi Sasuke,

I can appreciate that you fellas would like to do all the matches at once, can certainly see how that could make organizing who's played what easier and whatnot.

However, that simply will not be possible. Due to this fact, I think it would be much more effective to organize matches individually.

Contact the player, who is participating in their respective mod and then the players can organize a time that works best for them both. As such, it will be much easier to organize a match between two people rather than attempting to get 8+ people all in the same place at the same time.

If you have any other ideas, I'll be watching the thread.

Otherwise, you can use this thread to try to contact members and I'll make sure the post is seen. Or any other means of contact that works for you both of course.

Thanks!
I've asked Joboman this twice now, and each time he has ignored me. We need you guys to organize a time and date where your members can come together and play our matches.

Requesting that matches are played separately is against the spirit of Clan League, undermines each clans unity and camaraderie, and demonstrates that clan's inability to come together for a shared goal.

We would like to organize a date in which most, if not all, games are played together. This is not only our desire, but the desire of those staff who organized this event and those staff who want to stream the match. Any matches that are not played during this time will be played separately at the convenience of those members involved.

Weekends would be the best bet for us. Our members would prefer Saturday at around 7 GMT, but can also do Sunday if that is your clan's preference.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I've asked Joboman this twice now, and each time he has ignored me. We need you guys to organize a time and date where your members can come together and play our matches.

Requesting that matches are played separately is against the spirit of Clan League, undermines each clans unity and camaraderie, and demonstrates that clan's inability to come together for a shared goal.

We would like to organize a date in which most, if not all, games are played together. This is not only our desire, but the desire of those staff who organized this event and those staff who want to stream the match. Any matches that are not played during this time will be played separately at the convenience of those members involved.

Weekends would be the best bet for us. Our members would prefer Saturday at around 7 GMT, but can also do Sunday if that is your clan's preference.

you guys are really trying to make them forfeit aint ya
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post

lmao
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post

CLAN league not SOLO league
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Hi Sasuke,

I can appreciate that you fellas would like to do all the matches at once, can certainly see how that could make organizing who's played what easier and whatnot.

However, that simply will not be possible. Due to this fact, I think it would be much more effective to organize matches individually.

Contact the player, who is participating in their respective mod and then the players can organize a time that works best for them both. As such, it will be much easier to organize a match between two people rather than attempting to get 8+ people all in the same place at the same time.

If you have any other ideas, I'll be watching the thread.

Otherwise, you can use this thread to try to contact members and I'll make sure the post is seen. Or any other means of contact that works for you both of course.

Thanks!

Hi losereye this is simply not possible for us as well so get ur shit clan to organize times and let's do all matches at once
Last edited by Sasuke; Sep 20, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post

Hey Shmevin,

I can understand what you're saying, I certainly recall years ago when we used to be able to come together like that and play matches it was quite fun.

But I'm afraid, these days our participating CL members are rarely online at the same time if ever at all these days. We aren't in Summer Break, people have work, I'm sure I don't need to explain this as you surely understand. This has been a factor that has been a constant throughout basically every Clan League in my memory.

I understand what you're saying in regards to the spirit of Clan League, but I'm afraid I cannot just demand my members to drop everything they're doing in life to play some Clan League matches at a certain time that TGS,deems to be fit. It's simply unreasonable.

So again, I offer a similar solution. That being to contact members individually. If it works out that some members happen to be able to play on the same day, great! But of course, such a thing (members showing up on the same day) may not be possible either.

Contacting members individually has proven to be quite effective over the years of Clan League's existence, and I'm confident it will prove effective here too.

If TGS is unsatisfied with this solution, please offer an alternative, as I've explained why we unfortunately cannot move forward with your initial request.

Let me know if you need any help contacting members for matches, and again, I'll be watching the thread.

Good luck!
Stop talking like a robot you're not even playing anyways and obey is like the most active clan these days anyways so getting members shouldn't be problem for you