Ranking
helow
name: spitfired
hobbieslaying toribash,video game,making head textures in toribash
about my self: im friendly and so on
my favorite mods:aikido,judo,and many more
i like to join in this clan because i always wanting to have a clan like this one

regards
spitfired
Are you sure you are Right for TLL. For in all honesty you don't seem to be. First of is that application, as I like to say spelling though doesn't really matter in IRC, is always a good thing to maintain when making a post so the helow alone makes me want to say no. But the fact that you only mention things in a repeating fashion, Such as saying you play Toribash and video games which are the same thing, Not to also mention that you never truthfully told use hat clan you like, because since you are clearly wanting a In-game based clan where members are to take a in-game test and what not, I would like to inform you that this is not a all the clan for you.

Originally Posted by spitfired View Post
can i join in thsi clan??

That was 2 days ago.

And 30 minutes earlier on a different thread you posted this.

Name-spitfired
Belt-blue belt
why do you want to join-so i can be a great fighter and help my team mates
why should we pick you-because im a great fighter im always focused in the game
4 replays and you will get a result-none but im ready to fight with this clan

So I cant really say yes. But then again would it really matter because if you didn't get a response you would just app to another clan. Which is not at all what we are about. 2 things we like in a member is loyalty and dependability. And those to things are something that you have neither of. SO in actuality NO.

Last edited by thepureone; Aug 12, 2011 at 06:31 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
helow
i like to join in this clan because i always wanting to have a clan like this one

regards
spitfired

ok so... this app. is... not so good...
first of all playing Toribash and videogames are not really hobbies more as activities. and are also both the same thing. Second about your self means ABOUT YOUR SELF not just im friendly and so on. That gives me close to nothing about you, other than lazy and wants to join this clan just to join this clan. Also helping me with that is you saying u want to join this clan because you wanna have a clan like this one... :/
Im srry maybe u could edit your post and make it better but at this point im at a no.
Last edited by graymaster; Jun 24, 2011 at 04:42 PM.
Herpa Derp.
helow

regards
spitfired

No. Really no, i mean, look at this:

''about my self: im friendly and so on''

What?? and uh. this:

''i like to join in this clan because i always wanting to have a clan like this one''

Thats too vague and nonspecific. As Pure said, you're not showing any interest in joining TLL. Also, u dont seem to be forum active.

To graymaster:

Dont get me wrong, your not a member yet, so don't post replies to applications.
Originally Posted by graymaster View Post
ok so... this app. is... not so good...
first of all playing Toribash and videogames are not really hobbies more as activities. and are also both the same thing. Second about your self means ABOUT YOUR SELF not just im friendly and so on. That gives me close to nothing about you, other than lazy and wants to join this clan just to join this clan. Also helping me with that is you saying u want to join this clan because you wanna have a clan like this one... :/
Im srry maybe u could edit your post and make it better but at this point im at a no.

Wow gray, I think this shows your comprehension of what TLL really is, so I say YES. To graymaster.
Last edited by thepureone; Jun 24, 2011 at 05:12 PM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
helow

regards
spitfired

nononononononononononononono

My real answer

This post was awarded Fears Official Thumbs Up Of Approval ~Fear091
Last edited by Fear; Jun 25, 2011 at 08:22 PM.
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
PERSONA
name: livens
born in: mass
nationalityi: hatian <----- this is not beacuse of my spelling -_-
online: sometimes 3 times a day and 12 times a week

Belt: 3rd dan
Player's Card:
Why do you want to join?: seems like an epic clan and i can prpbably do something to help and that all of u seem so cool and badass
Special Skills: good fighter can remember alot of things (might be handy)
downfalls: suck at spelling
Hobbies: i like to play tennis football and drums i am a liitle bit of a geek i like to lay epicduel toribash ab\nd roblox
Life story on toribash: i am searching for an epic clan to be in which is offical and i think i would be a great assit to this clan but i am not the one to decide that i am a very good player
and that i do not keep my items for long so i sell them and fights like a bird with my toribot p.s i am in forums sometime but if u accept me i will be on forums everyday :0 AND EVEN IRC
Best mods: anything with sharp items whushu akido judo teakwondo
clans i have been in: niox puredark twistedfate kila-hex kila they did not work out beacuse died did not know how to start a clan and keep it going and than we had problems with some members.
Last edited by DarkRavens; Jun 25, 2011 at 06:10 PM.
Once while having sex in a trailer chuck norris's sperm accidentally got into the engine, you might know this trailer as Optimis Prime.
Meh... its a good app I'd like to see you around and about the threads... see how you compsite to this clan... As far as my vote its a yes... see you on IRC

~Mj <3
I'll miss you