Ranking
Alright guys we need to get in to gear we need to win some wars and or get some recruits .
At this moment in time, Recruits are more important, We've been alive for a few weeks or so now, And We're like rank 55. So, We've done good with wars, We need committed recruits now.
Last edited by Kirakat; Feb 11, 2015 at 10:54 PM.
more wars and recruit servers (that are not at like 11pm) would help
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
I don't really think we need more wars. They wont help with keeping it alive. Recruits would, So I honestly Say let's drop warring for a week or so, And have recruitment lobbies every day. So, If You are in a lobby, And You see someone that is good, Whisper them a Link to our recruitment thread.
wars=recruits the more we war and active in game we are the more peeps will want to join
-----
also if they cant find the thread themselfs do we rly want them in the clan
Last edited by Dejean; Feb 11, 2015 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Like you said in the skype group " if you make it ez for someone to not do something dere not gonna do it" It's not easy to find the forum, So Give it to them, You walked into that. Wars don't =Recruits, Recruits=recruits. wars just make the clan a higher rank, Did you look for rank when you first joined the first clan?
wars matter i just think that we shouldnt stop waring for a week im sure we can balance wars and recruit servers waring is a good reason for members to get in game and stuff
I guess so, We'll have a recruitment lobby every day. I'll do it today, I want you guys to pick it up if I'm not online that day. Can you handle it for me?

Led, I/Togo needs another recruiter, Are you up for the challenge? I'll give you a week for test and You'll be required to have 5 people apply? And of those 5, 2 of them have to join?

I agree, But If we focus on only Recruits, It would give us a better chance of having good recruits, If We're all online and No good recruits are showing up, We will have a war or two. But Mainly, This week will be for recruiting.