Ranking
what you need to do is open the replay in notepad

then after that you need to go to the line that starts with NEWGAME 0;500 and change the 500 to however many frames you want

c:
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You should open the replay in notepad and edit the first number that comes after newgame;0 to whatever you want
h
dont listen to these idiots. what u need to do is open notepad then type Static says add replay then bam
How to teleport in mid game
using notepad but without making it glitch ?
ive tried the pos but it glitches.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
If you're trying to tp while having the same pose and velocity, you need to modify all the pos numbers accordingly (each three stand for cordinates of the bodypart, so every third needs to be modified by the same amount etc).
If you want a different pose, you need to have it in some replay and you just copy that frame and replace the frame when the teleportation is happening.
golf
ty but i figured it out
u just copy n` paste
the whole stuffs
linvlet trilnvel (idk how to spell this) qat pos joint
and u paste the ones from another location or replay or anything
and u have it with no glitches
ty anyway
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
How to teleport in mid game
using notepad but without making it glitch ?
ive tried the pos but it glitches.

i want to address the "mid-game" part

if you insert data into you replay, for example, at frame 39, there are a few things to look out for

if you already have data recorded ahead of frame 39, say at frame 42, the effect that was placed at 39 will be apparent until frame 42, in which the original data of the replay will pop back into place.

unless youre some kind of super computer that can calculate where your tori should be, the amount of change in quaternions, etc., you should always stop your replay at the frame you want to save.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
i want to address the "mid-game" part

if you insert data into you replay, for example, at frame 39, there are a few things to look out for

if you already have data recorded ahead of frame 39, say at frame 42, the effect that was placed at 39 will be apparent until frame 42, in which the original data of the replay will pop back into place.

unless youre some kind of super computer that can calculate where your tori should be, the amount of change in quaternions, etc., you should always stop your replay at the frame you want to save.

lol ik
when i want to hack a frame i always just move one last frame and
voala i hack it without any problems.
anyway ty
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Ouch what a dead bump.

Hello, I would like help with this last hit, I cannot seem to get the last pec.

I was going to post in the other thread but it said in the op ORMO members only so.
Attached Files
cant get pec.rpl (180.5 KB, 16 views)
since i'm bad at dms i wont bother editing it.
maybe if you add a skeet after the kick u'll be able to dm it (and it will make the rpl better).
bam
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .