ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM]Blind Man's Brawl

Hello and welcome to the Tori Recovery Facility. You were recently involved in an accident, how are you feeling?

*Not Fine*

We're glad you're feeling ok! Here at the Tori Recovery facility we have some automated questions to ask you before we proceed to provide the loving care we're famous for.

1. In which mod were you injured?

*Come on, I'm dying here, what's wrong with me?*

2. Judofrac? Oh no! Who was it who decapped you?

*Seriously, stupid GMs. I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION*

3. Fates did this? Is that correct.

*Sigh... No. *

4. Silly Fates. Last question. Why are you such a scrub?

*Huh?*

Here at the TRF, we like to be fully 100% totally honest with you. In your last fight you lost your eye sight.

*Oh. So how can I see this chat?*

We have a game that patients play while in our queue called 'real life' based on toribash mechanics. It uses enhanced graphic simulators, -30 gravity and no dq. We use creative ways to integrate communication into this game in order to make transition easier.

*No way...*

Yes way.

*...*

[ERROR::15 - item 'eye' not found, contact a TSA]

*What's going on?*

We seem to have encountered a problem your replacement limb: [EYES] has not been found. There have been too many requests for this object.

*GIMME MY EYES*

Connecting you to our live operator... Please hold... Please hold...

*...*

SmallBowl: Hello this is your GM operator, how can I help?

*GIVE ME MY EYES*

SmallBowl: Oh it's one of these, you need to fight in a mass brawl to win the eyes. We've had a load of people needing eyes, and a limited number so we're abusing it and calling it an event. Good day. -end call-

*Bring it on.*

You will be placed in a brawl tournament tree, you will fight it out, putting three, replays up each (playing as Tori), they will be mashed together and the overall winner errrrr wins.

All the compiled replays will be shown in this thread at the end of each week

1. In each round each person will submit 3 replays to me BY PM of themselves in Free Play with specific mods and game rules, the goal is to win a fight with your opponent who will be doing the same. Upload the replays to speedyshare then give me the links. Mark the 3 replays 1, 2 and 3, showing which round you want it to correspond to.
2. Failure to submit a replay results in disqualification
3. Stealing replays is strictly forbidden and will result in a fate worse than ban
4. No alts >:(
5. Deadline for each round will be 1 week
6. ALWAYS CONTROL TORI, if you control Uke you will lose!

Simply post here that you would like to enter and that you have sent the 2k donation, to pay for the price of eyes, to magicalsack.

1st place: 75k + 75% of entry fees + EYES!!! + platinum force
2nd place: 40k + 25% of entry fees + Blindfold + platinum relax

Each decap wins 5k

Note, thanks to Thrandir for his generous sponsor of 50k for first 25k for second and 5k for each decap!

trees

If that is out of date use this

ROUND|            Mod            |            Edits           |
1    | classic.tbm               | Engage distance set to 200 |
2    | greykido.tbm              | n/a                        |
3    | erthtkv2.tbm              | n/a                        |
4    | lightninglenshu_fixed.tbm | n/a                        |
5    | aikidobigdojo.tbm         | n/a                        |
6    | lenshu3ng.tbm             | n/a                        |
If the code is too confusing, here are what the game rules should look like for the different rounds

Rounds

Participants

Replays

Last edited by SmallBowl; Feb 27, 2016 at 11:25 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Grats insanity, same to whoever's second and all those who got prizes from sponsers
Tim is bae :3