Ranking
Posted, join our discord located in our clan description! Cheers!
Both apps Denied, feel free to reapply after understanding our family a bit better and writing better applications!
Last edited by Frost; Oct 4, 2018 at 03:42 AM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Et non pervenit
Applicant: Legkiy
Time zone: UTC
DOB: 21/09/2003

About Me

Hello!
I am Matthew aka Matty
A member of
The Toribash community
Who has been watching
And learning from "The best" since 2015

Since my early days in the
Community, I've looked up
To members for guidance
And have always tried to follow
In their footsteps.
By picking up common traits
and finding out the best meta

Availability/Activity

I'm available on forums or
In discord pretty much all day
Every day, although I may
Not be able to reply quickly
During the hours of 6:00 pm-8: 00 pm
UTC +0
Wednesday-Thursday due to
Football Training.

This is currently my main account as i
have been perm banned on my old main
Matty, I started Toribash off as a Judo
Player then ascended to a Dueler and
Teacher in ABD, I duel most hours i
play but when I am not dueling I Teach
for an hour or two for people who are less
about to play

Why (L) Liquor

The Reason I would like to join is that I know
a lot of members already in the clan and also
because my current clan [Desolate] is a bit
inactive, I do love and respect every single
member of [Desolate] and wish them the
best in future events and hangouts but I have
to bid everyone a adieu : sad face: RIP
[Desolate]Legkiy I will forever love them!
as I was saying I would like to help
a fresh clan like (l) get official and
reap what i sow from hard work recruiting
and warring for the clan since i am on pretty
much all the time

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, ~ Matt :P
Originally Posted by legkiy View Post
Applicant: Legkiy
Time zone: UTC
DOB: 21/09/2003

About Me

Hello!
I am Matthew aka Matty
A member of
The Toribash community
Who has been watching
And learning from "The best" since 2015

Since my early days in the
Community, I've looked up
To members for guidance
And have always tried to follow
In their footsteps.
By picking up common traits
and finding out the best meta

Availability/Activity

I'm available on forums or
In discord pretty much all day
Every day, although I may
Not be able to reply quickly
During the hours of 6:00 pm-8: 00 pm
UTC +0
Wednesday-Thursday due to
Football Training.

This is currently my main account as i
have been perm banned on my old main
Matty, I started Toribash off as a Judo
Player then ascended to a Dueler and
Teacher in ABD, I duel most hours i
play but when I am not dueling I Teach
for an hour or two for people who are less
about to play

Why (L) Liquor

The Reason I would like to join is that I know
a lot of members already in the clan and also
because my current clan [Desolate] is a bit
inactive, I do love and respect every single
member of [Desolate] and wish them the
best in future events and hangouts but I have
to bid everyone a adieu : sad face: RIP
[Desolate]Legkiy I will forever love them!
as I was saying I would like to help
a fresh clan like (l) get official and
reap what i sow from hard work recruiting
and warring for the clan since i am on pretty
much all the time

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, ~ Matt :P

Enjoy the hard drinks mate!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
This is me!
About Me!
Yo! my name is lickerlint c; I will be turning 19 in a couple days in fact! I am a 2nd dan black belt off and on player till recently. I'm going to college for graphic design and currently living in my own space (which is amazing btw)I love video games and some sports like basketball or whatever nothing serious ya know. My last two clans besides the one I tried to make which failed lol was Reckless, very chill and relaxed. The one before that was WAPOW which I was in for awhile. I think we got number 1 then I stopped playing for a couple years. But it was all good and fun in those clans. I am maining ABD right now for warring and what not but I enjoy random mods and having a blast with those. Also my forum activity is like a 8/10 and ingame activity would be around the same. Im on every day for sure though!
Why Liquor?
I wish to join this clan because I see its going through generations of leaders which is amazing during this dryspell of dead and lost clans. It reminds me of one of my favorite anime's "Jojos Bizarre Adventures"Where generations of the family fight a common enemy throughout time. And id say thats what you all are trying to do! The common enemy being the status of clans right now. Also I love being in a clan and meeting new people as well, its great fun.
Other Stuff!
Last but not least my GMT is -5 or Eastern USA. My discord is KaiRight(lickerlint)#0049. Thankyou for reading and taking the time for this application!
Last edited by lickerlint; Oct 5, 2018 at 01:02 AM.
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
hi licker, your app has been posted, make sure to join our discord to get to know us
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by lickerlint View Post
About Me!
Yo! my name is lickerlint c; I will be turning 19 in a couple days in fact! I am a 2nd dan black belt off and on player till recently. I'm going to college for graphic design and currently living in my own space (which is amazing btw)I love video games and some sports like basketball or whatever nothing serious ya know. My last two clans besides the one I tried to make which failed lol was Reckless, very chill and relaxed. The one before that was WAPOW which I was in for awhile. I think we got number 1 then I stopped playing for a couple years. But it was all good and fun in those clans. I am maining ABD right now for warring and what not but I enjoy random mods and having a blast with those. Also my forum activity is like a 8/10 and ingame activity would be around the same. Im on every day for sure though!
Why Liquor?
I wish to join this clan because I see its going through generations of leaders which is amazing during this dryspell of dead and lost clans. It reminds me of one of my favorite anime's "Jojos Bizarre Adventures"Where generations of the family fight a common enemy throughout time. And id say thats what you all are trying to do! The common enemy being the status of clans right now. Also I love being in a clan and meeting new people as well, its great fun.
Other Stuff!
Last but not least my GMT is -5 or Eastern USA. My discord is KaiRight(lickerlint)#0049. Thankyou for reading and taking the time for this application!

Im sorry to inform you, but we request you find another place to drink. You have not been approved for this bar!
. LETS GET FUCKED UP

Basic Information of myself:
✓Name: Santiago
✓Toribash profile: Theory
✓Age: 20
✓Nationality: Mexican
✓GMT: -6
✓Activity: 10+ hours daily basis.

What languages do I speak?

✓Spanish - natal language
✓English - 85% of knowledge
✓German - 35% of knowledge
✓Mandarin - 20% of knowledge

My life and my toribash history?

Well, almost all of you would know me already since I'm part of this community since 2009, I'm Santiago, a.k.a Spcr/Spacer. I'm a Mexican professional graphic designer who is currently studying Mechatronical engineering in México. I'm 18 years old currently but sadly my English level makes me look younger since I can't express myself at my best. My toribash history really starts in January of 2010, I first joined (-The) clan, formed by some dead players which no one knows. 3 years later, I got invited to the (Shield), a.k.a my first important clan, which was composed of Sparky, TheCobra, R1GBY(if I'm not wrong) and some others. In 2014, I applied for [Crooks] when it started, along Xastle, Manta, NvSFocus, Parrot and some others. As a bonus, I helped the clan to reach official. Crooks was the clan where I got a little bit known, due to the fact I started learning graphic design with the help of my friends, months later I finally purchased a new laptop and Photoshop with it, this allowed me to get where I am today. At the midyear of 2016, I finally left [Crooks] and decided to take a break from Toribash, meanwhile, I started to design album covers for some Official Discography's and artists, that's when I got contacted by the University ITESO to continue to improve my designing skills. February 23 of 2017, I finally decided to come back to the game, getting invited to (Lucky), which to be honest was the stupidest decision of my entire life, making Big Dog quit after the dumb drama he caused. Days later, I joined [Sk8r], or better called the meme clan. The reason behind my invite to that clan was the fact Sparky is one my greatest friends and thought I would have a fun time, but in fact, it just caused hate from many players in the community. Months later I joined (n)ight and became a leader along 2Rud, Sleepy(Khan) and Itzanovich, after that clan died, we(same leaders of night) created (v)irtue in September, but it ended not being what we expected, so I left cause I didn't see any positive thing happening in the future.

Why I want to join [l]iquor?

This clan seems to fit all my standards, I know most of you guys since the [Crooks] days and we were great allies. I don't find any other clan as comforting as this one. It's full with great players and kind people and I'm looking forward to drinking with my fellow partners for the rest of my toribash story.

Artwork

Last edited by Theory; Oct 6, 2018 at 05:28 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Hi there, welcome to the family!

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Intro

Hey everybody, I don't usually do this because I fail

miserably but here we go.

Some Probably Useful Info:

*Timezone/GMT: GMT +8

*Reason for Joining le Clan
(These maybe the most generic reasons but):

-I wanted to join because I know I can help in wars with my somewhat useful experience in ABD and I can be active again because in about a week and a half school will "mostly" end.

-I also wanted to join because I know that the members are active, nice and fun to hang out with (plus, light is also a Filipino).

-Most importantly, Liquor has the possibility to be the best clan in the present.

*I have a stash full of offensive and stale memes hidden somewhere.

My History in Toribash

I started playing back in October of 2016, which means I have been playing for about 2 years (I will officially have my "anniversary" in about a week). I really didn't like the game the first time I played it, I felt that it was too weird. But then I found out that a forum for this game exists and made some friends. I was shitposting here and there but I stopped for a bit because I was afraid to be banned since I just got some new friends. What kept me playing the game was the singleplayer aspect of it (basically replaymaking) since I can't play multiplayer because my internet was trash at the time. I watched a few videos on Youtube about this game most notably from the channel Man on Fire Films (a.k.a Arcade Crowd, rip) and from Concon. When I finally got a good internet I tried multiplayer for the first time and was amazed at how toxic it was (beginner servers were bad, like really bad) but of course, there are the few good people who actually were fun to hang out with, so I got more friends. I wondered what the names with parentheses mean. So I looked in the forums and found the clans page. Wanting to get one, I made some trash apps (some were accepted lmao) on random clans I see. But one time in-game some dude was hosting a recruitment server for the clan whiplash. I lost a lot but the dude somehow still recruited me because of my "potential", making (Ash) my first ever clan. Skipping a few months, I had more friends in the internet than ever and I became addicted to this game, I was making some decent replays, I was becoming better in competitive mods and having a lot of fun. And we end up right here, I actually didn't think that I would play this game for 2 years lmao.

IRL info (I'll make this in bullet form because it took longer than I expected to type the tb history section lol)

*My birthday is in June 1 of 1889 (I won't say the year because I don't wanna be kidnapped buy the drug dealer next door)

*My languages are: English and Filipino (I speek wan hoondred pircint purfect einglesh)

*My hobbies are reading, gaming and playing drums (because I was in a band).

*That's basically it because I don't have a life

I'm Good at other shit in game too:

*I'm atleast somewhat good in replay-making

*Offending people unintentionally *looking at Crow*

Outro

Okay I'm finally done, if you accept my app I'll send the pope's nudes

You already know my discord account and stuff
P.S. If you have further questions, please call 911 (hit me up on discord)

suck my dicknballs