Ranking
Original Post
hey ppl i'm back
sorry for the long leave of absence i broke my pc ...its fixed now and i have new rpls and ready for action....where is everybody
over there
and over there.
but hello
welcome back
and you better stay active or else etc.

hes back......
WHAT TOOK U!

You were warned before, and action was taken. You are not allowed to post in this clan forum, due to the amount of worthless posts and spam you just spread everywhere, This is another warning. Dont post here anymore, unless completely necessary or action may be taken... again. ~Echo
Last edited by Echoforce; Jan 10, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
owned.

Please do not worthless post in the clan board. Thanks ~Echo
Last edited by Echoforce; Jan 8, 2011 at 04:58 AM.
Hehe, Gyp ur lucky; my computer has been greeted by the evil blue screen of death and I have to do a bunch of stuff to keep the pictures and save the data from the blue screen's evil wrath...
I know how to fix it, but I'm not a pro at computer parts: I need someone to take the hard drive out and put it in another computer and store the data in a safe place b4 rebooting my computer.

Iliekfixplzkthxbaiplz.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by Riza2523 View Post
hes back......
WHAT TOOK U!

You were warned before, and action was taken. You are not allowed to post in this clan forum, due to the amount of worthless posts and spam you just spread everywhere, This is another warning. Dont post here anymore, unless completely necessary or actin may be taken... again. ~Echo

action*