Ranking
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
No, games no. Instead, how about How It Will Be our Life Without Google?

Like it was 50 years ago.

Next.
Very hard. Because,Google is revolutionary. It started with a website of search, and it turned into one of the most powerful enterprises in world. Android, Youtube and other things in our day....It's Google! I mean how we can live with internet,but, without knowing the links that we are looking for? And yes, we have Yahoo! and another searching sites. But, What about Nokia, LG, Samsung and their Smartphones? nokia will continue with her Symbian? And Samsung with the Bada? Ok they can adopt the Windows Phone, but I think Windows Phone sucks! Android is the best. And YouTube? The most visited site for video sharing? Google maps and the revolutionary Street View and the "Museum View"? Google Sketch Up? Gmail(This really sucks....)?

If Google doesn't exists, never of this will be never created. Now, make the test and don't use NOTHING that has a relation with google for a month. Don't use Android smartphones, don't use Google Maps, the web site of Google.... And tell your experience here....
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Steam servers are down?

EDIT: Bing and Yahoo suck

DOUBLE EDIT: Steam servers are back
Last edited by X03rL; Dec 15, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
I work as a manager for Gamestop right now, Dont know A Dream Job or Anything, Love mah free games though. :3
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I want to go to university next september, to study electrical OR mechanical engineering. In the first case, I'd like to work on future computing technology (hardware-wise), in the latter case, I'd like to work for some arms manufacturing company.
Still at Police elite troop (S.E.K)
Love the job, good money...
Nothing will make my life better for nao :3
\m/