Toribash
Usually I just drink neat. No mixes, no ice, no nothing.

I can't drink beer though, on the count of I get a really heavy allergic rash.

Although, on certain good days (ie: days with considerable excesses in the bank account) I go for classier liquors and sometimes liqueurs.

I usually don my top hat on for these occasions.. oh look my avatar has a top hat on now.... i guess its that time again. Let me coddle this digestif for a bit

OH

and from experience, let me retell the signs of too much drinking is:
1) waking up on a parkbench on a schoolday/workday
2) same as 1 but you aren't wearing your own clothes
3) best in karaoke medal around your neck
4) you remember none of this, except for the amount of liquor you imbibed the previous night

So your limit is the amount of booze REMEMBERED to be consumed minus a couple of shots (who knows how much more you consumed half conscious or unconscious). My friends have a habit of pouring liquor into the open mouths of unsuspecting passed out peoples
Last edited by avwave; Oct 16, 2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: nice bluff warcry... 19?!?
neat? I prefer spirits to beer, I do drink beer. I usually drink Morgans Spiced Rum.
Beer etc. takes too long for me and I piss like an elephant. Taking many many shots of spirits (whatever's in front of me) does the trick.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Drinking neat essentially means nothing but the stuff from the bottle. usually room temperature or slightly chilled.

Drinking dirty usually involves pickled olive juice in your martini
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Oh I see.

If it comes to shots jagger or however it's spelt is good.

Haggis shots for Mr.Fee

I usually just drink vodka or w/e, it tastes less and less vile with each shot :V

I always really look forward to getting pissed, it's such a great feeling.
Vodka shots are just shitty and taste like paint stripper.

I don't really shot anyway, Morgans and Fanta Fruit Twist. Its the way forward.
Rum's quite nice I usually find, I don't drink alcopops because they don't do shit. Vodka is kind of a last resort, I just prefer to have whatever is there. And I mean WHATever. (Didn't really know which bit to stress in that word :V).